1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tmnt

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Valarie, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Valarie

Valarie Guest

so, big turtles fan
    a new series just came out on nick
    just wondering if anybody else has seen it and their thoughts on it

I think its good so far, has a lot of potential to be good
    >.> they actually look like and act like teens in this one, have a lot of sibling interaction and conflict
    just seems like it will be a nice different version of TMNT

2. reds123

reds123 Guest

i saw it! i was a big fan too! and i think is good that they are bringing old cartoons and reinvented them for the new generation of kids!

3. AlexisAnne

Love the turtles. Was totally obsessed with the original cartoon growing up. Haven't had the chance to check out the newest series yet but hope to soon.

4. bubblyhappy

bubblyhappy Guest

Did anyone see the TNMT movie cartoon, the new one.
    I also loved the old cartoons and the movies.
    I had a pizza thrower and action figs as a kid.
    Michaelangelo was my favorite.

I always thought that Donatello was a gay ninja turtle.
    He seemed to talk soft. Ever notice that.

5. AlexisAnne

If you're talking about the cgi animated movie, I did see it, and thought they did a pretty good job with it. I enjoyed it. I had almost every toy that came out when I was a kid. It always was a toss up for me between Leonardo and Raphael.

Never thought about Donatello like that before, but now that you mention it...

6. qboy

Ahh, The Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (as they were known here), used to love them when I was a kid Michaelangelo was the best (is it sad I can still remember the colours and names dispite not seeing any TMHT for years?)...

I remember at Christmas when the turtles were a big thing that the grey import presents were really obvious - the big TMNT logo with the work "Ninja" covered with a black on white sticker saying Hero - they really didn't try :grin: I think the five turtles (we had two Michaelangelo's for some reason) are still hiding out in my parents loft too :slight_smile:

And to answer the question - no not seen the new series!