1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justin bieber scam/ false fraud

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alexander69, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Alexander69

OMG Justin bieber is such a liar seaking attention and publicity lieing about his laptop being stolen and then posting links to his new video with nicki Minaj on twitter? Reall how pathetic people like that get no respect from me. And I hope nicki was not part if this because I love nicki minaj but when a celebrity lies about theft and plays people I have no respect for them and I had very little respect for him before now it's at 0% I don't like Justin bieber I think he is stupid and is addicted to publicity and needs to grow up! It's bad ebough that other celebrities complain about his loud music (Kristen bell and Dax Shepard) not to mention his speeding and crazy driving? Really he needs a reality check and fast.

2. Level75

Celebrities manipulating the public to paint themselves in a favorable light. Color me shocked.

3. Ticklish Fish

I am too lazy to look up the news lol. Maybe his phone can access internet?...

4. Alexander69

I was watching ET and I saw it I was like that's so fucked up

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read about the whole thing. Apparently Bieber's laptop really *was* stolen, but the whole bit about the risque videos being posted to the 'net was a big publicity stunt.

Personally, I think it's tacky and inappropriate. But apparently Bieber can pretty much do no wrong among the millions of mid-teen girls who think he's the best thing ever. And if they're willing to let him get away with it and not be alienated... well, that's their choice.

I agree it was a pretty shitty thing to do, and it might come back to bite him in the ass if something like this were ever to happen for real.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't understand why it had to go this route. JB isn't exactly hurting for coverage by the media. "Here's footage from his new video with Minaj" should be news enough, right?

Anyone remember when Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails left USB flash drives in public restrooms around the world with songs from his upcoming album? THAT was clever. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Justin Bieber can do anything he wants tbh, I love his music, I love him, and I loved his new video :slight_smile: