1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I the only one who cried on the last ep of Ugly Betty when..

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TyraBanksIsFierce, Feb 4, 2008.

1. TyraBanksIsFierce

(First Season)

When the Police or whoever told Hilda that Santos had been shot dead in that store robbery and she just collapsed to the ground crying while her son (forgot his name lol - Jason?) was still performing.

and again in season 2 where people were lead to believe he was still alive (because he was shown with Hilda in bed and they exchanged thier vows) and then at the end Betty went into her room and you realised she'd just been dreaming the whole thing..:tears:

Well thats all theyve shown so far in New Zealand...So dont tell me what happens :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol im such a baby:icon_redf

2. waitingsucks

Thanks for not spoiling. lol, when I get up to you I will probably post here.

3. TyraBanksIsFierce

It kind of says in the title doesn't it?

Anyways how can Australia be behind New Zealand? I thought New Zealand was behind everyone?

4. CrimsonThunder

Haha he said in the title it was about the last episode. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I've never heard of this show. >_>