1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jeff probst would out you

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ameliawesome, Oct 26, 2012.

1. ameliawesome

i don't watch anything jeff probst related by choice, but my parents watch survivor and my dad loves daytime talk shows so sometimes i hear him in the background. he's so intrusive. i can sense how uncomfortable he makes people, why does anybody want to be on his show? if there is anything in a person's life that they might not want to talk about, he'll demand they talk about it. don't let jeff probst bully you, people! and most of his talkshow revolves around stuff like how women can keep their men interested, and there was a guy on there (whose father injected him with HIV infected blood as a baby to make sure he'd die, seriously WTF) and jeff probst wanted to know all about his dating life. he wanted to know if he has a girlfriend, he commented that if the guy plays guitar then basically no girl could resist him, and the guy clearly didn't want to talk too much about it. it was apparent that relationships have been difficult for him: he said that one girl's father kept them apart, which is so wrong and yeah it is good that people hear about stuff like that but jeff probst wasn't very interested in that discussion, he wanted to talk about superficial stuff. and what if that guy were actually in the closet? jeff probst would so love to be that guy who forces somebody out of the closet. he loves rumors, he loves being the guy to put people on the spot, so yeah, in conclusion i can't stand jeff probst.

i went to google to find out what others really think of jeff probst, and this made me laugh:
    [​IMG]

2. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

I really dislike him. Even on the show Survivor, he gets super annoying. I remember watching it like 2 weeks ago, and a girl on the show was slacking in a competition, and he would say "so and so is slacking" but then when the team was like in like place, and they've already advanced to another part of the competition, he still says "and now the team is behind because of so and so.." He goes on and on about the same thing to start drama and create pressure. I haven't seen his show, but based on that, I can imagine how he must be.

3. ameliawesome

That's exactly it, he creates pressure. I remember when survivor first started and the contestants were secretive, now Jeff just outs all the secrets!

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The sad part is that we're in such a trashy place morally, that he can have a job doing this sort of thing. There you have it.