1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newest the walking dead.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alexander69, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Alexander69

OMG who just watched it! OMG I'm so shocke that Lori is now dead and t dog! WTF OMG I was crying when Lori was talking to Carl :'( I balled my eyes out I actually feel sick it's so real :'(

2. Andrew91

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was so shocked by this episode too. I love the Walking Dead and I hope to see the series expand into many, many seasons and story arcs. It really proved that no one is truly safe now. I wonder where they go from here.

3. Gallatin

I'm still shocked over what happened. At least T-Dog went down fighting. But you're right, Andrew. Nobody is safe. Except maybe Rick ha. But if they kill off Daryl I will be super pissed. He's my favorite character and I won't take kindly to him being zombie lunch.

4. Alexander69

I seriously hope Lori is alive.... Maybe Carl couldn't kill her..... I will seriously cry if she dies! Her speech to Carl made me ball my freaking eyes out OMG IT WAS SO ENOTIONAL THEY ARE SOO GOOD AT ACTING OMG! If someone asked me to do that I couldn't do it I COULDN'T DO IT! OMG poor Carl seeing that happen to his mom OMG! I wouldn't want to live I don't know how people stay strong losing loved ones.my moms friend died and her daughter was suicidal..... But now she isn't. But I'm there for her always I can't even imagine how that feels and I hope I never know..... Just thinking about losing my parents kills me inside. If anyone reads this that has lost a parent I am so so so so sorry :'( I'm here for you if you need to talk. ❤

5. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dear god it was intense. I wasn't ready for it. At least Glenn is still alive, my fave. <3
    Poor poor Lori. :frowning2: ...I would like to see a little hope in it I think, not ALL of them dead.

6. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've read the comics so this wasn't shocking at all. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    But the acting was definitely excellent this episode.

7. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So they're still going by the comics then? I heard they're a fair bit different. And that Lori died earlier in the comics?

8. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They're following the basic blueprint.
    For example, Lori died later in the comics.
    The group that went to Woodbury was Glenn, Rick, and Michonne.
    Shane died way earlier, before they left their camp outside of Atlanta.

So most of the time, the same or similar events happen, just sooner or later.

9. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, okay. I guess it was just that she died then, not earlier. So many Lori haters. :frowning2:
    I'd check out the comics if they were in front of me, but I guess I'll make due with the show. Probably more my thing anyway.

10. Alexander69

NOOOOO LORI I LOVE HER SHE CAN'T DIEEEE! NOOOO! OMG just thinking about it makes me so sad! Her speech makes me cry so hard! I now get already! NOOO

11. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Finally someone who doesn't hate her for whatever reasons I don't understand. I personally am not a fan, when she was talking about the women doing the cleaning and cooking etc etc to Andrea at the farm.. pissed me off. We need a strong woman on here. I can't help but feel it's pushing on the edge of sexism. We have Andrea, though she doesn't always hit her target... (Not that I wouldn't aim for Daryl too.) But at least she tries.
    Now we have Michonne, we'll see about her. I hear she's pretty awesome in the comics.

12. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For some reason I don't really see Lori as being much or a loss nor T-Dawg since he's pretty much always been in the background..

13. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do, Lori was Rick's wife, the reason he went out in that forsaken world: to find his family. She's been there from the beginning. T-Dog because he was so sweet, but we never really got to know him. I feel bad for him. I wish he was alive. :,(

14. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

That last scene when Maggie comes out with the baby and Carl's got that stoic look and Rick is just..all over the place beside himself with guilt...when he looked at Carl and just knew...gaaah!! Soooo emotional! Just Oscars or Emmys or whatever the fuck TV show people get for everyone solely because of that last scene. My goodness. I didn't even like Lori, but damn. That was just sad and rough. Great, great acting in this episode and I feel like this season especially has been really intense every week. They're trying to make up for that boring mess that was season 2 and it's working. I forgive you. Keep making me so stressed out every week that I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack. lol It's great! I love this season! <3

15. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've actually been pretty bored this season as well as the last half of season 2. (More just not interested.) This episode was the first this season that has got me going. Not in the best way.

16. Alexander69

I still can't believe Lori is goneeee! NO she made it more interesting! I just liked her! And I know it's fake but my heart broke when she gave that speech because she knew she was going to die. :frowning2: OMG I hope she isn't really dead :frowning2: maybe she's alive????!!! Ugh I'm so saddened now :frowning2: seriously thi episode made me cry hard! So emotional OMG

17. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :frowning2:

I didn't even think that she might still be alive.. It's possible I guess, but it doesn't look good. Is Carol dead too? I thought they implied she was at the end but I didn't catch when it happened for sure?

18. Alexander69

I don't know what happened to carol.... All I remember was her running away when t dog sacrificed himself

19. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wonder what happened to her. Poor T-Dog. :frowning2:

20. Brightsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OMG, i can't believe Lori died! I don't even know what to say, i think I'm still in shock. I hope Carol is okay, it never showed what happened to her...