1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exciting news!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by alex0791, Feb 10, 2008.

1. alex0791

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As some of you may already know, Mariah Carey is set to release her 11th studio "That Chick" on April 1st, 2008. The album expects to see the first single "Touch My Body" drop February 19th, 2008! However, the single will be transmitted digitally to radiostations on February 12th, 2008 for immediate airplay! Be sure to stay tuned to the radio when the song takes impact...... Also, heres a quick poll... Do you guys think this album will be a chart topper like her 2005 Mega Best Seller "The Emancipation of Mimi?" or will it flop? I think it's going to sell for sure! And do you guys expect her to get her 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st singles to surpass the Beatles?...... oh but no pressure to her... Lol

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Re: Exiting news!

OMG! YAY. Emancipation of Mimi was amazing and i loved it Mariah Carey is hot and she knows how to sing. And I'm sure it will be a huge hit=]

3. alex0791

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha yeah i agree with everything you said but i think shes PRETTY not hot... Lol. Bu what was your favorite song off of The Emancipation Of Mimi?