1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Taekwondo people out there?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by teluphone, Nov 6, 2012.

1. teluphone

Im curious to see if anyone else has done or current doing taekwondo. You got any good website/videos you can share to help improve myself.

2. regime

regime Guest

I did Tae Kwon Do for 4 years and got a black belt, but i stopped the craft when my sister got sick with cancer..we did it together it didnt seem right to go on without her..but it was by far my greatest way to self discipline and other great traits

3. pandaboy2000

Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you joined a class or something? That helps too.

My pa had a blue belt on taekwondo, got it like 30-35 years ago. Didn't have much cash to continue, so he stopped there.

4. teluphone

I'm progressing higher and higher up the belt ladder every 3 months. I'm going for my Green belt grading on the 13th this month

but i feel like i'm really lacking in the flexibility department and performance in certain kicks especially side kick which i have trouble understanding how is it any different from turning kick/roundhouse kick

5. The Queen Bee

Well, it's no exactly the same; but I'm into Shotokan.
    For flexibility, well... You can crosstrain with Yoga.
    Warm up and spread your legs the more you can and stay like that for 4 mins.