1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Extreme26, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Extreme26

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't quite know how many people on here are actually into wrestling so if you are, why don't we start a wrestling discussin thread/

I'll wait until theres any reply until I post some things

2. panda

Randy "Macho Man" Savage Forever !!(!!) (!!)

3. Jonathan

Yea, my lil bro is obsessed with wrestling so I end up watching RAW and Smackdown a lot. And I'll just say straight off that I CANT STAND JOHN CENA (even though he is pretty hot...) I just cant stand how they never make him lose...

4. BabyBoy

Real wrestling? Or that fake, annoying bullshit they act out on WWF?

5. CrimsonThunder

<3

Know what you're talking about before you spit shit.

6. BabyBoy

Wha-...scuse me? :dry:

I'm hoping that wasn't supposed to be attitude, cuz I sure as hell didn't say shit to deserve all that. Talkin to me about spittin shit....psh. -_-

#6 BabyBoy, Feb 13, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  7. CrimsonThunder

We're talking about wrestling here, not wildlife.

8. BabyBoy

.....what.

9. JSG

JSG Guest

WWF is now WWE
    I prefer UFC, Mirco 'Crocop' Filipovic is my fav :grin:

10. Extreme26

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I tried watching UFC but I hated that most matches don't really last that long. I watched a full PPV for the Shamrock/Ortiz (I think) fight. That actual match lasted about a minute?

Anyway, it really angers me when people say wrestling is fake. How exactly is it fake? Answer me that question and if I cannot reply, I will continue the argument!

I think Cena came back too early. I'm sure when he came out at the Royal Rumble every wrestling fan was like "Oh shit, Cenas back!?" However I don't feel as if we have been given a chance to miss him, when fans started to miss him he should have came back. he is mega hot though!!

11. panda

There's been interesting stories about Chris Benoit.His brain had shrunk to the size of an 85 year old Alzheimer's sufferer.Many concussions.The number of WWE wrasslers who have died early is sad.It may be an act, but these guys are in incredible shape, who unfortunately abuse their bodies with steroids,and way too many pain-killers. Vince McMann drives them to keep on with this abuse.

12. JSG

JSG Guest

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA4D9-r7JWg[/YOUTUBE]

13. CrimsonThunder

Its entertainment of course its fake, when people act like retards over it being fake is whats stupid. Just like a movie, its not real so when people say wrestling is shit because its fake that means they watch shit movies just because its not real action getting caught on camera.

Cena sucks so much, when he came back at the royal rumble every wrestling fan was more like "oh shit, can he just fuck off and die now?" I was happy about him being away for a year and in the time he left wrestling had gotten better and now its going downhill again.

He is also not hot.

I've seen that as a gif before JSG, and a few more involving Steiner he botches lots of moves. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Heres one from the royal rumble:

[​IMG]

The wrestling God never makes mistakes so its all Jerichos fault. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. lostinthought9

^^ YAY!!! a wrestling thread!!! lol, and btw *high five* to everyone who hates john cena!! cuz i HATE him!!!!!! so yea....i heart wrestling.....and i hate it when people say wrestling is fake, and im like yea i know it has a script and shit, but you go out there and jump off the top rope and miss ur opponent, and tell me exactly how fake it actually is lol

15. Wolfbane

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Im going to be the one to break the mold....I honestly rarely watch WWE or whatever else wrestling crap is on now a days. After the old days...stone cold....the under taker....the rock.....all the old timers were the good seasons. Now the only reasons i watch wrestling is to see some guys from highschool and college in interesting uniforms. Some of the professional wrestling uniforms arent much better either.

16. Extreme26

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    OK, you have made interesting points but that doesn't mean wrestling id fake. It is an act of course but what they do in the ring isn't fake...the act doesn't stop the moves from hurting. Those wrestlers go out 5 times a week and put their bodies on the line, and they deserve a little more credit for it other than those who sit and complain about it.

Even if you hate Cena, he is a tremendous athlete and if you can't see that then you aren't a true wrestling fan

17. CrimsonThunder

Dude its fake, they learn to do moves so they hurt as little as possible and they are taught how to land. Punches don't touch, slaps do sometimes to make a red chest.

Certainly isn't tremendous, I can name way better wrestlers; Bret Hart, Austin, Mick Foley, Michaels.

Aren't a true wrestling fan? Excuse me thats a bit of a stupid statement, I've been watching wrestling for nearly 15 years and some new guy comes along and gets shoved in the spotlight when he is truely not ready then I have a right to dislike him. His moveset is piss weak and he cant sell if his life was on the line.

18. BabyGirl69

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    YAY!!! Chyna is my HERO!!!! I wanna do that!!!

Attached Files:

19. panda

Ah Chyna Where did she go??

20. BabyBoy

She did do Surreal Life.

Then she did Surreal Life: Fame Games

Right now...she's on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.

She lost her damn mind.