1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ella Henderson

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GlindaRose, Nov 19, 2012.

1. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [YOUTUBE]9fThYqgb8Rk[/YOUTUBE]

This literally reduced me to a sobbing mess. She is so incredibly talented and I hope she gets a record deal.

2. Hiems

It was disappointing to see Ella eliminated so early; I thought she would make it to the finale. But most likely, the public thought she was too good, so they didn't vote as much. It's happened on other shows as well. At any rate, hopefully Ella's talent will make her salient enough to the music industry so that she can pursue her career.

Luckily, you don't have to get 1st place on The X-Factor, let alone on any singing competition, to be successful in the music business. For instance, Adam Lambert was the runner up in Idol, but he's been doing pretty well in terms of album sales.

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think she'll definitely be more respected not having won the show. She's one of a very few X Factor acts that I don't feel guilty about loving because she is a genuine talent even though she comes from the show. I imagine that she's got a very strong backing and wouldn't need to get any further in the competition in order to do well.

4. Tim

Tim

Clay Aiken was runner-up on American Idol, and was pretty successful. Same with David Archuleta.

Need I even mention Susan Boyle?

5. Divopix

I know this was such a long time ago, but I was contemplating on making an X factor thread specifically about Ella, but I saw this and decided to just post in it. No one get mad at me!

I have to say, when I read (since I'm Canadian I had to wait) on Google before the episode was posted that she was eliminated and James had stayed, I was actually in shock. It took a long long time before I could actually accept it and I got really really pissed off for at least a week about it.

But then James sang "The Power of Love" and I just thought "Wow, I'm so glad he's still in"

Ella had a bit of a pitch problem, but James is just amazing. Ella is amazing nonetheless, but I think James deserved to win.

Ella's survival song was sick.

[YOUTUBE]Y-1MR5awfx4[/YOUTUBE]
    But so is this.

6. Jordz

Wasn't a huge fan of Ella, but maybe she will release some brill material.

I really like James, love his song Impossible