1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yaoi

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by YaoiFangirl13, Nov 20, 2012.

1. YaoiFangirl13

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Any other yaoi fans here? Male or female. I really like yaoi and boys love anime. My favorites are Junjou Romantica, Vocaloid KaitoX Len doujinshi, Kuroshitsuji doujinshi, various fanfictions, and several others. I really like it!:icon_wink

2. Hiems

Yeah, Junjou Romantica was great. I really enjoyed the anime. Of the couples, Nowaki and Hiroki were my favorite. An aspiring pediatrician and a college professor fall in love while dealing with ups and downs in their relationship... :slight_smile: I might get around to reading the manga for the series.

3. Valarie

Valarie Guest

love ^.^
    so cute ^.^

though i do watch any anime

4. Pills

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ya, I'm a yaoi fan. It's what I read before I found out about gay dramas like Queer as Folk.

[​IMG]

5. Romi

I absolutely love yaoi. Hardcore fanning since...forever.

6. SheWhoHasNoName

I love Yaoi and Yuri! I love two guys together but I just can't imagine one with me.

7. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same here!!! :grin: Love junjou romantica, but LOVELESS is TO DIE for adorable!!! *fangirls* :love:

8. vyvance

I like Junjou Romantica and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, but they bug me at times. Junjou started with the main character being raped by the guy he ends up falling for. That's not something to build a relationship off of.

9. Eurinthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I watched Junjou Romantica and liked it for the most part. A great one is Monochrome Factor. It's an action anime, but it has strong LGBT themes (other than the relationship between two of the main characters, there's a transgender character in one episode and quite a bit of crossdressing in another). What I liked most about the show is that homosexuality is integrated seamlessly into society. Nobody ever says the word "gay" or bats an eye or comments on anything gay that might come up. Whoops, kinda went off topic, but yeah, Monochrome Factor is action, but there's a little yaoi in just about every other episode.

10. IllusiveRannoch

oh wow. yes i like yaoi too. some stories are beautifully written get me so emotionally mixed like a stock price chart. i suppose i like the emotional investment in the story, aside from the hot literary action going on (i haven't seen vids yet).:lol: