1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lgbt movies on youtube

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Greendalehumans, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Greendalehumans

What are some good lgbt movies that have the full version available on YouTube?

2. mickie newton

Here's two films you can find on Youtube!

I've just finished watching a film called 'Normal' staring Tom Wilkinson as a man who reveals to his wife of 25 years, played by Jessica Lange, that he is a woman trapped in a mans body. It follows Roy's (Wilkinsons) transition and Irma's (lange) exceptance of this person she cannot live without regardless of who they are. It's a tremendous film. I found myself pleasantly surprised how good it was. But it has two excellent leads anyway!

Here's a link to the film

Another excellent film is 'The Children's Hour' from 1961 staring Audrey Hepburn and Shelley Maclane as two head-teachers of a girls boarding school. A child, who is a trouble causer, implies that the two women are having unnatural relations and it follows the result of the child's accusations. It's a film that pulls no punches and never tries to hide the fact they are accused of being gay.

Link To Part 1/7

Hope you enjoy them both

#2 mickie newton, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012