1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survivor! *maybe spoiler alert*

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by theMaverick, Nov 21, 2012.

1. theMaverick

This is the show that I hate that I love it so much.

And I'm crushed. Pete got voted off and he was so my favorite player.
    [​IMG]

So sad.

But Abi. Ugh. Why couldn't she have left and Pete stayed??!?!

2. sugarcubeigloo

Ugh! I agree! I wish Abi would have gone too. Although, I feel pretty indifferent about Pete. I mean, he's nice to look at :lol:, but I don't really know that much about him. It didn't seem like he did much during the season. As for who I'm rooting for, I'm pulling for Denise. :slight_smile:

3. theMaverick

With Pete gone ( :tears: ) ( He's so hot ) I'm rooting for Malcolm or Denise. No one else deserves it. Penner and Skupin will get gone, Abi is next. God. I hate Abi. Like I wish she would've you know, sprained her ankle or something. I don't wanna wish anything too bad on her. Lisa doesn't really know how to play this game, which I think will get her sent to the jury, but it could help her win too. And Carter, well Carter is kind of an idiot.

Question - does Carter ping anyone else's Gaydar?

4. sugarcubeigloo

Aww... poor Carter. He's just there. He's definitely adorable, but not much of a game player. :lol: He seems like a nice guy though.

Yes! Every once in a while, I'll get a feeling that maybe he's gay, but then it goes away just as fast.

5. theMaverick

It's the same for me. Usually I can pin it down. Not with Carter.

6. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

Yea, I'm definitely team Malcolm and Denise.

Never really liked Carter or Skupin

Hate Abi, but with her gone I think it'll be less interesting. Maybe she'll somehow win immunity and then the shit'll hit the fan. I'm kind of hoping she just lasts a little longer to make it interesting.

Lisa I think is nice, and I like her, but don't really think she deserves to win. After all the things Abi said to her, she still voted with her. If it hadn't been for Skupin Malcolm would have been gone.

And Penner... I like him. I think if Malcolm and Denise both get voted off he would be a good alternative.

Also, why did you like Pete? I'd say he was the hottest, but other than that, he was kind of a dick.

p.s. Even though I hate Abi a lot, I don't think she was even the one I hated most this season. What about Jeff Kent, the baseball player? Did you guys see the speech he made after getting out? WOW

7. madanesor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really want Penner, Malcom or Deniese to win. I think they all deserve it for different reasons and I like all three of the.
    Pete was fun to look at lol, but I hated him. Glad he left. Abi is such a byatch I loved when Denise ripped into her at tribal. I am indifferent towards Skupin, Lisa and Carter I guess. Is it just me or it this the most interesting season in a while? I have no clue who is going to win!

8. MickiNinaj

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I pretty much agree with all of this. Abi is a bitch, but she's fun to watch.

I'm glad Jeff went, he was one of the most annoying to me, and if any of you don't know. Him and Lisa are both anti-gay, Jeff supported California's propsition 8 bill with $15,000(even though he doesn't live there), and Lisa believes you can pray the gay away.

~the more you know~
    Anti-Gay “Celebrities” Lisa Whelchel And Jeff Kent Join “Survivor: Philippines” / Queerty

9. justlauren64

i think malcom could easily win, but lisa effs it up every episode!!! shes trying to be a good person while doing it though so i like her :wink:

10. Harve

Well I don't know anything about Survivor, but the guy on the right is fit.

11. theMaverick

Jeff was/is a dick. "I've made $60 million dollars" then go the frick home. I hate him pretty roundly, especially after finding out the whole prop 8 bit. I liked Pete because he was hot. What more reason do I need?(!) Okay, I also feel he was laying low in a way that could've gotten him to the end, but honestly he shouldn't have stayed paired with Abi. Penner would be a good alternative. I can agree with that.

12. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

You've made me dislike what seemed to be the nicest person :frowning2:

Also, has anyone seem the promo for this upcoming episode? I feel like they're trying to make it seem like Abi has a chance, when she clearly (at least I hope) doesn't.

13. theMaverick

I hope she doesn't either, I think she's going to make a power play but everyone is against her and she's played her II. Unless she wins individual immunity, shes gone, and even if she someone gets to the final two, everyone in the Jury (except for Pete, hunky survivor sex idol) hates her.

14. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm definitely also a Malcolm/Denise fan here. At this point, I'd be fine with anybody but Abi or Skupin winning, though.
    Overall I think this season has been fantastic. Much better than the last few. Some great storylines (Malcolm and Denise being underdogs, Lisa's past and her moral struggles, Abi Maria in general, etc.) that have made things very interesting to watch.

15. theMaverick

Did anyone see last nights episode? The immunity challenge?!? WTFF?!?! Abi hasn't done well at all and I realize she had an advantage but WTF?!?!?!?!?! UGH!

And Lisa, oh don't get me started. I'm mad at her.

16. MickiNinaj

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea it seemed rigged for Abi to win. Of course it will keep the show more entertaining as long as she stays in.

17. theMaverick

I may have been screaming for someone to smother her with a dirty rice bag in her sleep. It was like a rage black out. So ridiculous.