1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uswnt

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by musicgeek13, Nov 27, 2012.

1. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

So please tell me that someone on this site likes the US women's national soccer team or any other soccer teams I guess. (I actually really like CANWNT as well which is probably bad because they are rivals but whatever!) Anyway, come geek out with me over the beautiful game of football/soccer/futbol/whatever other names there are:icon_wink

2. wildfang

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    No one? :O

<3 soccer. Well, fussball for me really, you can guess what country I'm from :wink:
    Buuuut I do rather like the USWNT, pretty impressed by their recent performances. Also, Megan Rapinoe is my favourite player of all time <3
    I'm actually in the process of purchasing a Seattle Reign jersey with her player name&number online atm XD And she's coming back to Lyon,. which means I could maybe see her play "live" in the Champion's League here!! Against Wolfsburg, maybe! Haha
    *cough* Yeah. I adore Pinoe. She's my idol.

I follow a lot of the men's football too here, but enjoy women's more...maybe cos I can relate better :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: duh. But for both genders, FC Bayern Munich. <3

And yes, I know this thread was from last year buuut I'm totally guilty of trying out the search option thing for the word "soccer" hehe:lol: