1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloud Atlas

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by teluphone, Nov 28, 2012.

1. teluphone

Since this movie isn't showing in cinemas over here yet (have to wait early 2013), i was wondering for those who have seen it. What are your opinions on it? (no spoilers please btw) i'm thinking of watching it myself but noticed the running time for this movie is nearly 3 hours long

2. Dalmatian

That's weird, I just acquired the novel. I didn't even know there was a movie. I guess this post is not helping at all :slight_smile: Sorry.

3. SheWhoHasNoName

YES!!! I haven't seen it yet either because I want to read the book first. But, I trust it is gong to be amazing!!

4. teluphone

can't believe i have to wait another 1.5 months for them to show it in theatres over here. I should probably read the book first.

5. Mykayla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I thought it was decent. I was disappointed because I was expecting something fantastic but I just found it okay. But definitely go see it for yourself, I don't regret paying for it.

6. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

OMG this movie.

I kid you not, I have tried to go and watch it 3 times and I still haven't been able to go!

First time, I had to cancel due to a meeting that I had to go to. Second time, we got there late due to an accident. Third time, we got there on time and the showing for that day was canceled at the last minute without warning!! xD

I really, really want to see it, though! It looks like people either really like it or hate it from the review it has gotten, but the trailers look fantastic!