1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in love with Charles Xavier

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Monmon, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Monmon

Monmon Guest

The one from the movie X-men first class. I am so in love with him! He is really good looking, and kinda a bit feminine. I fell in love with him because he is really sweet and seems like a sensitive guy, after all he can read minds. He seems like a man who has honor and integrity. Any chances that he might be gay? Or is there a gay version of him? I could really see myself being with a guy like that forever. I just feel like he is really nice and couldn't hurt a fly, and that he would really take care of me. He would not even want to hurt his adversaries, and he does not get mad at people if they shoot his spine. He is always such an optimist. On top of that, he own a really large mansion, but I would still love him even if he were poor.

[​IMG]

I really like it when he points his head and raises one of his eyebrows, it's so sexy!

#1 Monmon, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
  2. jeweledweevil

Out Status:
    A few people
    At first I thought you were talking about Patrick Stewart, LOL! But I find the idea Xavier teaching you a language by planting it in your head to be fascinating.

3. Monmon

Monmon Guest

What makes you think I would be in love with Patrick Stewart, is he the one playing the old Charles Xavier? Cute thought though.

I'm in love with the actor who plays him, and even more when he chose to play Charles Xavier. He makes the character really likeable and less dull as oppose to the original boring Xavier, lol!

So, are you in love with Charles Xavier too? lol!

4. Bolin

No, not in love with Charles Xavier...but of course, I've been reading the comics for years, and First Class Xavier was a little off-putting to me. :lol: I don't really like wide-eyed idealist characters that much to begin with.

5. BudderMC

So, then you're in love with James McAvoy?

I approve. :thumbsup:

6. silkfrog1292

Yes. Mr. James McAvoy is certainly the most agreeable gentleman to have a certain romantic attraction towards, in the most tasteful fashion, of course. :wink:

7. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Yes! It's more than just a celebrity worship, I wish there is some way that we would meet and we would get married. I want to spend forever with him. But ofcourse, I have read James McAvoy is straight so I'm gonna have to turn him first. I can dream...

I also want to have a threesome with him and the one who plays Magneto. He will be on top of me, while Magneto is under. Magneto will be penetrating me from behind and Charles will be on top of me passionately kissing me on the lips. Even if I want to have sex with them both, it is still James McAvoy that I wanna be with forever. If he does not agree to the threesome, I would oblige, because I would not do anything that would make him unhappy.

8. Jim

Jim

I love both James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender (Magneto) they're awesome :grin:

9. Monmon

Monmon Guest

You want a threesome with them too? And thanks for telliing me the name of the actor who plays Magneto. They're both sexy physically, but James McAvoy is both sexy physically and mentally!

10. Jim

Jim

Definitely up for a threesome. They're in my list of top 10 gorgeous guys.

11. Monmon

Monmon Guest

That's really nice, couldn't get enough of James McAvoy.