1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huge fan of the walking dead! Listen to this! My idea

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alexander69, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Alexander69

Ok so I was thinking what if this is all just a coma dream Rick is having :O OMG what if it ends like that! OMG anyone else think about this before! ??

2. Ticklish Fish

what if all shows is just a dream? XD

3. Alexander69

OMG that's so trippy lol what if life is a dream :wink: beat that hahaha I'm deep! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. lexi

lexi Guest

oh. my. gosh. no.

That would be so sad... I hope not! gahhhhh... It better be real! (and also, Andrea needs to DIE lol)

5. Alexander69

I know Andrea is pissing me off (sorry for my language) I can't BELIVE sheet michonne go on her own what a bitch Move.... But michonne made a good choice

6. lexi

lexi Guest

Yeah, im not a huge fan of michonne but she's better off without Andrea :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Alexander69

Andrea is rude in my opinion lol I started liking her untill she hooked up with the governor

8. lexi

lexi Guest

I've hated her since her sister died.. especially when:
    She hooked up with shane (EW!)
    She shot Darryl! (I ♥ him)
    She basically convinced that one girl to kill herself (I dont remember her name)
    She was always rude to Dale, who was just trying to do the right thing (even though he was kinda annoying sometimes)

lol

9. Alexander69

Ya I totally agree I felt bad for her though about her sister.... I didn't like Lori either but when he gave that speech to Carl it made me cry because she knew she made a mistake with Shane it was so sad I wanted to help her :frowning2: I'm watching the hole first and second seasons LOL I love it

---------- Post added 1st Dec 2012 at 10:36 PM ----------

I HATE MERLE THOUGH OMG OMG OMG I HATE HIM HE'S SUCH AN ASS always has been since he beat up T dog!

10. lexi

lexi Guest

its deff my favorite show :slight_smile: I liked lori too, and i cried too! I also cried about Glen and Maggie :tears: Ive done alot of crying this season..

I was glad they put him back on the show... but now he needs to die :frowning2: nobody does that to my Glen!

11. Alexander69

I know i hated when he beat up glen and the govener threatened to rape maggie i was so freaking mad omg!

12. lexi

lexi Guest

If they kill glen or maggie id probably break my TV.
    I hate the Gov. for doing that to her! and i actuallly thought they were killing glen when they put that zombie on him (but he went all ninja instead ♥) Im just glad theyre alive right now

13. Alexander69

I know ill be so mad to OMG

14. Emberblaze

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! Glen just can't die!!! T_T I get the feeling Daryl's gonna be the one to kill Merle (if Merle dies at all, I dunno)

But i've stopped reading the comics because the comics have different timings of events (like in the comic shane dies within the first couple of episodes, and on the show he dies at the end of the second season, ya know). So comics give away major spoilers if you ain't careful!

But I'm so zetta psyched to see the next episode tomorrow!!! I'm gonna be shittin my pants every step of the way! And whats gonna happen to Carl and the others at the prison?????????? Govner sent a patrol there!!!

15. santaberry

I miss Shane. Bad guy sure but cute and a survivor. Glad Lori died though

16. lexi

lexi Guest

EEEEEK me too! less than 24 hours :grin: and yeah, Darryl doesnt even exist in the comics, so they cant be that good anyway lol

17. Alexander69

I hope daryl sees how evil Merle is now

18. lexi

lexi Guest

Maybe Merle will say something mean about Carrol and then Darrly will just kill him on the spot :grin:

I am thankfull for Merle for one reason..If he didnt have the clap, T-dog would have died a long time ago :confused:

19. Alexander69

Lets hope HAAH

20. Emberblaze

OH he's not in the comics? He could be in a much later issue? Lols they're ok, but I gotta say I like the show loaaads more!

But on subject of the topic of this thread--if this whole series is all a coma-induced dream of Rick, I will lose all respect for life