1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disney Movies!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ravenfire, Dec 3, 2012.

1. ravenfire

Favorite Disney movie and/ or Disney characte and/ or Disney song, and why. Go :grin:

2. Hot Pink

My favorite Disney movie is Tangled. Rapunzel is my favorite character because she is the first Disney princess to kick ass and be the hero of her own story. Flynn Rider is basically along for the ride. Favorite song? Not sure... I wouldn't call it my favorite, but like almost every other girl, I can't help but sing along to Part of Your World. xx

3. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

Fantasia. It's beautifully surreal. Also Aristocats, cause cats. That's been my justification since 5 and I'm sticking to it. I never liked any other disney movies growing up. Lion King, Jungle Book, Shrek, other pixar movies, Peter Pan, Mulan, The Princess movies - I never liked any of them. I saw them all because my older siblings liked them, but I always thought they were stupid.

4. Have you never seen Mulan? She basically saves China single handedly.

Speaking of Mulan, it is definitely my favorite. I related to her so much and thought she was a BAMF. I loved that songs in Mulan too. I related a lot to that "Reflection" song, and "Be a Man" is really fun to sing along to.

5. iBlakexo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Mulan is also one of my favourites!

6. FollowtheFreeman

Wall-E

In my opinion it trumps every love story that I have ever read or watched. It is simply beautiful and touching.

7. santaberry

Favorite Song= "I Won't Say I'm In Love" from Hercules. Hands down.

8. Monmon

Monmon Guest

When I was young my favorite song was Can't wait to be king from the Lion King. It was such a happy song and inspires little children to dream big.

9. Rainbow Music

My favorite disney movie is The Lion King.

10. Monmon

Monmon Guest

My favorite disney character is Tarzan. He's handsome and muscular, and wild.

11. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Whoo Wall-E is my favorite as well

12. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I like Mulan. I like how she pretends to be a man :slight_smile: Very LGBTI friendly movie lol!

13. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I love all Disney movies so it's hard to pick just one. I think my favorite songs would have to be Hellfire from The Hunchback of Notre Dame and I Won't Say I'm in Love from Hercules. Those are probably my two favorite movies too.

14. Jonathan

Favorite Disney movie: Aladdin

Favorite Song:
    [YOUTUBE]R8rnMc22AG8[/YOUTUBE]

15. CTJ

CTJ

Is it possible to pick a favourite Disney film? Do we count Disney/Pixar in with the classic Disneys of years past, or with the Disney Renaissance? Its too hard to pick!

Favourite Disney Classic - 101 Dalmatians, because puppies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Favourite Disney Renaissance - Either Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast
    Favourite Disney/Pixar - Toy Story trilogy (you cant make me pick one)

Favourite song - Aladdin - Prince Ali. We had a Disney event at work and this song always cheered me up on shit days.

16. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    ^^ all the way! It's more of an obsession though, I know the songs, script, characters off by heart, even had a lion king cake for my 21at bday xD favorite part is the "circle of life" song in the beggining :grin: still gives me goosebumps.

17. Level75

Wreck-It Ralph...but I would like that, wouldn't I.

Close runner-ups are Fantasia, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Beauty and the Beast.

18. Hot Pink

Mulan is one of my favorites, but it isn't my favorite. The conflict in that story was lacking and the villain was silly. The rest of the movie was great, though.

19. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hunchback of Notre Dame or Wreck-It Ralph.

My favourite song is probably I'll Make a Man Out of You (ironically, lol) from Mulan. Can't remember if that's the right title, but... oh well.

20. Bree

Lion King. I had it memorized when I was little, and would make my mom act out the scenes with me. I got to be Simba, and she had to be Nahla--early gender clues? I never wanted to be the girl in any make-believe games. Hakuna Matata still makes me smile, I have it on my MP3.

I couldn't stand the princess movies. I thought the princesses were dumb. Especially Ariel.