1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay fashion dolls

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Monmon, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Aside from Ken, what are other male fashion dolls? Technically, they didn't make him gay since he's with Barbie. So maybe just male fashion dolls, what are other male fashion dolls aside from Ken?

2. theMaverick

You're kidding, right?

3. Monmon

Monmon Guest

No hun, I'm serious. Does that creep you out? Dolls aren't just for children.

4. Alexander69

I don't think there are any other ones :astonished: and ken is soooooooo deep in the closet!! Come out ken! LMAO JK JK haha

5. Monmon

Monmon Guest

In his dream house, he has a closet in the entire floor, so he is way way deep. I guess I'll just have Ken dolls then.

6. theMaverick

It doesn't creep me out and whatever you wanna spend your time with you are entirely free to, but Ken dolls just seems like an odd fascination.

7. Romi

Aside from Ken there was his little brother Tommy, and I know there were at least two of his friends, both black. I looked this up for you. It's a list of Ken's associates in doll form. I know there are others as well, but I didn't read through it all.

Still, these are just dolls from the Barbie line; Mattel.

I'm not really sure if there are other male fashion dolls out there. I'm sure, though, that if you look hard enough, you'll find them. :]

8. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Thank you for looking it up for me. I've also been wanting to have a doll that looks like myself. I found a site online but they don't do rooted hair, they only have molded hair even on female dolls. I find it odd that they can't change their hairstyle. I also want it to be fully articulated.

9. the only other doll i can think of is action man lol. but he isnt a fashion doll :lol:

10. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Who is action man? Does he have the same size clothing as Ken? Maybe Ken can give him his last seasons, since he won't mind because he isn't a fashion doll. hehe!