1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NASCAR Fans

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lostinthought9, Feb 17, 2008.

1. lostinthought9

so yea, do we have any NASCAR fans? :icon_bigg i hope so, please don't tell me i'm the only one on ec....and if there's some, did you watch the Daytona 500 today?? and who are ur favorite drivers?

2. panda

I used to love NASCAR but over the years it's become boring.I admit the last few laps yesterday were great but being a Tony Stewart fan I was bummed.He tried to help the 18 car,his teammate but it just didn't work out. Newman is a deserving winner and is a good looking All-American type of guy.
    My favourite guys would be Tony Stewart,Juan Pablo Montoya,Kyle Busch,Kevin (Happy) Harvic.

I have to warn you that there are vicious anti motor-racing weirdos on this site who will belittle you for supporting such an air polluting and anti-environmental sport.:tantrum: :lol:

The word "weirdo" may be a little strong.:grin:

#2 panda, Feb 18, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  3. Nodnarb

NASCAR fan here!

But I only got to watch a bit of the 500(I was PISSED!)because my sister was watching the "America's Next Top Model" marathon.

Didn't sound like that great of a race, but, like I said, I didn't see it all.

My favorite driver is Mark Martin. But, I generally cheer for anybody who drives a Ford(Fords fandom runs in the family).

I'm not as into NASCAR as I was a couple years ago, now I am more of a dirt track fan. Go Joe Kosiski!

4. Kimi

I went to see nascar once about 2 or 3 years ago with my friend...

I didn't find it so interesting...because there was no crushing:icon_sad: :lol:

5. lostinthought9

*high five* finally a nascar fan....BUT i am VERY disappointed when u said u cheered ford....cuz obviously Dodge is better....lol....but yea, my favorite drivers are Kasey Kahne (OMG he is so fine, esp. with those blue eyes...) and i like Ryan Newman....but yea, the race was kinda dull until like the last 75 laps...cuz they kept getting cautions and stuff...but i still enjoyed it...

ANYONE ELSE A NASCAR Fan??

6. mcrteenagers

1 2 3 - 24 48 88

Newman. *puts head in hands* god...

7. Nodnarb

Kasey Kahne *drools*

Yeah, he is DEFINATELY one of my favorite too

8. panda

We used to get "World Of Outlaws" and other " Crown" racing but not anymore.Rogers ,our cable provider took away Speed Channel and replaced it with old movies.