1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conor Maynard....... ( puke me ) EW

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alexander69, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Alexander69

This guys music is alright not the best it's his cockiness in his videos that make me laugh he seems to think he's the shit..... He's not. All his songs are in clubs and he's acting all gangsta and cool. That's what I don't like he's a what's the word... HAHA POSER! :eusa_naug

2. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I had to look up who that was... He isn't even cute enough to pull off the cockiness...

3. AaronG

AaronG Guest

He's garbage!
    He looks kinda fake too. Its his face.

4. Alexander69

I KNOW RIGHT! Like WTF and his songs that I've heard sound Identical it's just poser bs

5. Rarar

That's a little harsh...I'm not a Maniac, but I think his music is quite good. Not brilliant, but not awful. And hey, he isn't that bad looking. I would disagree with the idea that he is cocky, too.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's 20 and yet looks like 14. Plus it worries me tbh when people like Bieber and Maynard become celebs and yet there are others like me who (apparently) have talent (least what I've been told) and we're still sitting at home working minimum wage jobs and trying to make something on YouTube with no success.

7. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Justin Bieber is very talented, and I think Conor´s music is really cool, and he sings good too. I agree with you that there are alot of people out there that have alot of talent and haven´t had any luck, but I think that´s no reason for diminishing someone else´s efforts.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To each their own I suppose.

9. DarkClarity

Maynard has made appearances on the odd panel show and didn't come across as arrogant at all. In fact, he came across as the total opposite. You could tell how nervous he was in the way he interacted with the other celebrities.

I haven't heard any of his songs but from the descriptions in some of the post above I don't see how trying to look cool in a club is arrogant. Many pop, hip hop and rap artists have done videos like that.