1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Greatest Line Ever] There will be blood [Milkshake]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by InaRut, Feb 18, 2008.

1. InaRut

This is a movie clip from there will be blood (the end scene).
    Okay. There is a brief spoiler in the video (I'll warn you now) so if you plan on seeing the
    movie don't watch the clip.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThZI-p8SKe0[/YOUTUBE]
    That line has become the new, "Say hello to my little friend."
    So here is what's going on, Eli (the little boy-also a false profit) has just come to Daniel Plainview (an "Oil man") to ask for money to help his church. He tells him he'll sell him the land that has a bunch of oil under it but Daniel already has that oil because the oil in the land drained into the land that he could drill in. Anyways the Eli character through the whole movie is giving him a bit of trouble so that's why he's such a jerk in the end. (And yes this is the end of the movie)

So now if you see someone talking about a milkshake it is probobly from this movie (which happens to be getting it's fair share of acadmy awards).

Thought I'd just share with you one of the greatest scenes I've seen in a movie in a while.

By the way.

Www.Idrinkyourmilkshake.com

Real site.

The internet peoples are C-R-A-Z-Y!

Here is the actual line:

Plainview: Drainage! Drainage, Eli, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
    [sucking sound]
    Plainview: I drink it up!

#1 InaRut, Feb 18, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  2. panda

Way too freaky for me.I'm just a simple country boy .All that weird stuff is too crazy for me.