1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Hobbit "Trailer"

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Polter91, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Polter91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was on the Youtube home page a few minutes ago and there was a video at the top playing and I saw this man who looked like Albus Dumbledore and throughout the rest of the video it looked like Harry Potter and I was getting like super excited about the new Harry Potter movie even though I had thought they were already finished. And then it popped up, "The Hobbit". Lmao! Well, I didn't see that coming!

2. burg

im looking forward to hobbit cos im kiwi.and i saw part of the filming of bodo going down this river .

3. LiquidSwords

I know a girl from kiwiland and she said she met Stephen Fry and Ian Mckellen in Christchurch, which is pretty amazing, they're both gay too now I think about it.

The trailer looks alright, the story must be pretty slow though, I mean they're making three massive films from one pretty small book.

4. SparkDT

I'm hoping to go see it sometime soon. :slight_smile:

5. Yamato

I'm really excited about going to see it. I'm seeing it tommorow
    The reason they are making three films is because they are adding alot of detail that is not written in the Hobbit but in other books written by JRR Tolkein.

6. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Aha! Yes, I've already divided up which parts of the book will be in which movie. It's simple. The first movie they'll probably get to and out of the Misty Mountains. The second will most likely end after they escape from the wood elves and get to the Lonely Mountain, and the rest will be in the last. I think that this is a great chance for them to get every single detail in, something that the other Lord of the Rings movies, as awesome as they were, were unable to do thanks to a short time restriction.

I'm feeling optimistic that they'll pull it off just fine!

7. Cascade

I saw The Hobbit last night. It was decent, but I don't think it was as good as LOTR.

8. burg

Ian Mckellen is turning kiwi i think hes pretty involved in our gay rights movement here.wish stephen fry lived here hes funny az loved him in black adder.

9. LiquidSwords

10. burg