1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Noir, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Noir

I just want to say, this manga is AMAZING!! It had me crying like a housewife watching the soap opera channel! I highly recommend it for ANYONE, it's just such a beautiful story about finding what we want in life and what's truly important to us, remembering that nothing is ever final. If you want a happy ending, it depends on where you stop the story, no?

Kyuuso Ha Cheese no Yume Omiru Manga

And the sequal:

Sojou no Koi wa Nido Haneru Manga

Synopsis:

Kyouichi's indecisive character has led him to repeatedly commit the foolish mistake of adultury. One day, Imagase, a college classmate he hasn't seen since graduation, shows up as the private detective hired by his wife to investigate his infidelity. Imagase, however, proposes a deal. He won't tell Kyouichi's wife about his affairs, but, for compensation, he makes an unbelievable demand: "I want your body in exchange..."

Kyouichi is now divorced from his wife and carrying on a tenuous, homosexual relationship with Imagase. He has even become accustomed to having sex with Imagase every day. However, when Tamaki, a young coworker with a crush on Kyouichi, appears on the scene, it might be the beginning of the end for Kyouichi and Imagase.

(Not the best descriptions, but it's what I could find :confused:)