1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My SuperModel Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sexyalex, Feb 22, 2008.

1. sexyalex

I hope I am not the only one.

Has anyone on EC been keeping up with “Make me a Super Model”?
    Katy, Ronnie and Frankie was sent up for voting in the all new reality series “Make me a Super Model”. Katty is said to have an average look and she always had a good walk but on fashion week she fell down her guard. Frankie report from the designers was that he was too stiff and Ronnie was said to be too animated, loose and doesn’t know what he is doing. Been placed up for judging 2wice he is still placed back on the show even though he never improves on his all American look.

Personally I am disappointed in Ronnie cuz, in all honesty I would think a “gay” person who wants to be within the fashion industry would actually be interested in high fashion and Ronnie doesn’t display that. He looks lost, and dull and thinks his blond look can get him through this competition. My best friend thinks he is a disgrace but I wouldn’t go that far. Being in front of hundreds of people, lots of photographers and walking down a runway is not easy. However he did not handle it well and he should have.

What is your view EC? Who should be eliminated this week? Remember to vote at

PS- Congrats to Christian on winning the fan favourite award by a landslide on “Project Runway”.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

2. Étoile

I've been following "Make Me A Supermodel" since the first episode and I love it! I can't believe Aryn went home; I definately saw her sticking around for a while. I felt Derrick (the guy from the military) should have been in the competition instead of Jay.

How is Ronnie not interested in fashion or not gay for that matter? Just because he isn't flaming gay and catty like Christian from Project Runway doesn't make him any less gay. It's obvious that he is gay and proud and is just acting himself. One does not have to walk around with feminine clothing and have a limp wrist to be considered gay y'know.:icon_wink Personally, I like his look though I feel he can be quite limited sometimes. I thought Frankie was cute for the first 3 episodes but then I realized he's not that cute. LOL I also always thought he was gay until I saw that Valentine's Day video from his girlfriend. Does anyone think Casey may be gay too? I just get a gay vibe from him at times.

3. JoeSchmoe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yay! I love this show and have been watching it from the beginning.

My Favorites are Ronnie and Shannon. Ronnie because he seems to have a great personality but I do agree with the judges that his look is a bit limited but I'm glad he actually won a challenge after doing bad for 2 weeks. Also he Needs to get over Ben and realize that nothing is ever going to happen there. Shannon is another favorite becuase Most of the time she always does a good job and her pictures are awesome (With the exception of this week.) and she actually looks like a model. Holly is good as well, she usually does good but I like those 2 more.

I can't wait to see Perry go, I liked him in the beginning but now He's too arrogant and annoying. I'm not that fond of Jackie either.

Does Anyone else think this show needs some better hosts. Tyson is okay but the past couple weeks he seems pissed off during judging, at least I think so. and the problem with Nikki is she seems to have no personality when she is talking to the models and sounds like a Robot.

4. sexyalex

lol about nikki.

ok this is serious, ronnie needs to go home! ronnie has no style, no attitude and is just soo blond. he has a very good look for commercial modeling but he is awful on the runway. i mean i know i don't have a cataloge look but my gosh, atleast. atleast practise. when everyone else in the house is practising he is busy suching up with ben looking for pitty. THIS IS A COMPITION! gosh ronnie is so not complimenting my plama screen. he is not performing at the lvl he should be at this stage in the competition and he needs to ether get down to business or just go home.

personally i think frankie has more potential.....

5. sexyalex

OMG OMG OM PEOPLE HAVE U HEARD TRE BIG GOSSIP!

remeber perry? the guy who licked cassie's face? well his girlfriend amanda is actually the ex of britney spears paparazzi bf.

as reported on bravo TV.com "So many of you have been asking about Make Me a Supermodel's Perry, and his relationship with his girlfriend Amanda. And our update is...odd?

We're sad to report things seems to have taken a turn for the worse. The National Enquirer reports that Amanda has been seeing Britney Spears' former paparazzi boyfriend Adnan Ghalib, and may be one of the reasons Brit broke things off with him in the first place.

According to the gossip rag, "Britney was furious when she found out Adnan was going out with this girl. She text-messaged Adnan and called him on the phone, telling him he was a liar and a cheat." Yikes. We have a preview of this week's episode here.

Tune in this week to watch what happens!"

6. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    I absolutely love this show. It's so much fun, plus there are hot guys, so it really just wins. I would say Ronnie's my favorite because he's so nice and last week he really stepped out of his "all American good boy" look and became very editorial. He's also the cutest thing on tv, so even if he does awfully, I'd still vote for him just 'cause he's so sweet.

But yes, I'm quite excited for this week. I haven't watched it yet, but I intend to tomorrow, so it should be good.

7. gator388

gator388 Guest

Just want to say that I'm watching it right now and I am so glad that Frankie went home this week.

8. Paralyzer

Ohhh..... so that's what it's called XD haha
    I just got into it today :slight_smile:

9. latinolover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yeh i watch that show on nd of but its not intresting personaly i feel like a model but .....thats what i think but i think the gay guy is really hott