1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Newest Music Video Of Kazaky

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BrokenGuy, Dec 24, 2012.

?

Does this annoy and confuse you? Even a little?

1. Yeah, it does!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, not really, but I see your point!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, not at all!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

OK. So, I watched the new music video of Kazaky, when it first was released.
    KAZAKY - LAST NIGHT (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

However, I've been contemplating whether or not to talk about the music video on EC, and whether or not to express my opinion, and slight annoyance with it. :rolle:

I've obviously decided to finally talk about it, on EC, and here is my rant about it:

To my knowledge, the guys that form the music group, are gay guys. There isn't many gay bands, singers, or just gay figures and idols in the music industry; especially new and modern ones, for this day and age. For those that are suppose to be openly gay, bisexual, or lesbian music artists; it's a real breath of fresh air, and really AWESOME, to watch music videos surrounding same sex themes, etc. :grin:

But this is where my annoyance lies! If the guys from Kazaky are gay, and are very much open about it; after you watch their new music video, (YouTube Video Link Posted Above)
    they strongly feature themselves being overtly sexual towards the women in the video, like they are all apart of a huge, bisexual orgy! I just get really annoyed about this, because it completely takes away the whole: "We are "GAY" and "PROUD", and we want to feature this in our music, and in our music videos.

I guess the point I am trying to highlight is; If the guys were bisexual, then of course this would be content that you would expect in their music videos. But, they aren't bisexual, as far as I know; so why do they feature such a vivid, obvious portrayal, of them being so in the video???

It just seriously confuses, and annoys me! :rolle:

What do you think? What are your thoughts about it?? Does anyone know what I mean, and where I am coming from about this?

:slight_smile:

2. BudderMC

Sex sells. And sadly, about 90% of the world's population isn't going to enjoy "gay sex".

But I get what you mean, and it is frustrating. :/

3. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

Yeah, it's very frustrating! :/ Thank-you for understanding what I meant. :slight_smile:
    I just think it sends a bad message, and makes people only accepting of "gay sex, or "gay themes", if there are women also featured in the videos, and where bisexuality has to be thrown into everything! It's annoying! :/

4. Gen

Gen

I dont know. I guess if all of them were completely gay then it would be annoying.

It could be possible that one or two of them are bisexual. Homosexual members in 'straight' bands are often portrayed with women in music video because thats what the fans usually want. They could just be more lenient. Who knows :/

5. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

Yeah, possibly. Yes, your so right about homosexual members in "straight" bands, being mostly portrayed as being heterosexual, for the sake of what the fans generally want, and appeal to. But that's why I get so annoyed about it, and especially in the Entertainment/Music Industry! :/ :tantrum: No wonder Ricky Martin was in such extreme turmoil, and in a constant state of pressure; because he was always having to literally display obvious sexual tension, and attraction, to females; in almost all of his music videos.

I couldn't think of anything more miserable, than to have to fake attraction, especially sexual attraction; for whatever cause or purpose!