1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pretty Little Liars

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Im The Closet, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Im The Closet

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Random but i want someone to talk to about pretty little liars(!)(!)(!)

2. pancake111

I LOVE this show!!!!! Coming back next week. so excited :slight_smile:

3. dreamcatcher

I saw seasons 1 and 2. I was addicted to it all summer. I haven't seen season 3 yet because it's not on netflix yet. I'm hoping it comes up soon. Caleb is by far my favorite character and of the girls I think Hannah is the best! Emily needs to pick better women lol.

4. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!

I love the show! Love Emily with Maya and Paige, so sad about Maya though. God.
    I LOVE Paige. <3

5. vennligst

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my gosh, I love this show!! I haven't read the books though, but does anyone have any theories on who A is?

6. Capichino

Someone posted something from that an OMG the guy that he posted a pic of was cute and I used to watch this show but then my brother called it gay so I stopped

7. koilfong

koilfong Guest

i honestly cant wait for it to come back, after the Halloween special with caleb and hanna then Garret and A...

8. Raliaell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    omg...that aria and garrett scene was so scary ><

and does anyone else think it a bit strange that emily isn't too troubled by the fact that she killed someone..

9. Tim

Tim

After all they've been through? Not really.

She killed the person who killed the person she loved, that was trying to kill her.

I don't find that weird at all.

What I do find weird is the fact Garrett is the same guy who played Paulo in the Lizzie McGuire Movie. Lol.

10. Raliaell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I. Love. Lizzie. McGuire.

No matter what the circumstance one would think that killing someone would have some effect on the perpetrator, rather than just shivering for a few minutes then saying "I just killed someone, oh well I'll just live my life as normal now." (Unless the person in question is a sociopath). Of course eventually the person would find a way to deal with it, but in the case of Emily it seemed like she got over it in a day. No matter what someone has gone through I don't think that killing simply becomes acceptable for that person. Either the director's decision or something else I just think it's a bit strange, and probably has nothing to do with the actual series. And of course the fact that she killed him isn't strange at all, given the circumstance she was in.

Can't wait until it comes back!

11. Capichino

The last episode I saw was they when to a barn to save thare freind and they got tricked into looking like they were going to Barry someone

12. Tim

Tim

Honestly?

If someone was trying to kill me, and revealed he killed the person I loved, I'd feel no remorse for killing him in self defense. I'd be a bit shocked I just took someone's life, but I don't think I'd feel bad for it after a few hours.

13. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Amazing show.
    I have all the books, and the two seasons on DVD.

14. Im The Closet

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    OMG pretty little liars is awesome i cant wait till 8th January SOOOOO excited and supposly
    on the last episode off season 3 we will find out what really happend to alison.

---------- Post added 2nd Jan 2013 at 12:47 AM ----------

Ha! my sister says it gay for me to watch it but i still do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.
    I watch loads of girls shows like The lying game , pretty little liars , the vampire diaries , ect.

15. regime

regime Guest

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Everyone around me thinks its dumb that i love this show lol. Emily and Toby are by far my favs...Emily <3 lol great show. I may actually read the books to it.

16. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The books are really good!
    Different plot than the TV show.

17. regime

regime Guest

I've been thinking about buying them..but if its different than the show idk lol maybe both will be good to read :grin:

18. Tim

Tim

Well, it started back up again, anyone watching it? XD

I still don't like how Byron has not acknowledged he overheard Aria talking about 'A'.

I also find it really weird Aria didn't find it strange the doll that Ali took out of her hiding spot was where Ali put it in her "dream."

So, Meredith is a wack job, for some reason she doesn't want anyone to know about the affair, and Spencer finds out Toby is A, and enters denial mode.

We also learn the A boss is a female, as Mona refers to her as "she."

I still stick with my theory about A I posted in the last Pretty Little Liars thread. >_>

Though, the strangest thing about this episode to me... none of the girls thought to check on Aria when she didn't answer her phone. It's like, you have crazy psychos after you DAILY, and your friend, who is simply asleep, not dead, isn't answering her phone. Yep, let's just ignore that til night falls.

Small summary of the theory of who A is, contains massive spoilers about who A is from the book (for those who have not read the book but are interested. Be warned they may very well use the same storyline with some tweaks):

As with the book, A is Alison. She did not die that night, but her twin Courtney did. As with the book, Courtney took over Alison's life and convinced her parents Alison was her when they sent her to the mental hospital (Radley's). There's many different references about twin girls and one of them being sent away for being crazy in the TV show, mostly in the Halloween Episodes.

(In the books, a a little girl, Courtney stabbed Alison, and was sent away to a mental hospital. When they were teenagers, she was being transferred to Radley's, but they needed a week to do it, so their parents allowed her to stay at home. She managed to convince her parents that Alison was her, and Alison was sent to Radley's instead of Courtney. Courtney then ditched all of Alison's friends and became friends with the "Liars." Alison developed an extreme hatred of the girls for "stealing her life," even though it was Courtney who did it, not them.)

The night Alison disappeared, the real Alison showed back up and killed Courtney to take her life back, then realized she had the ability to disappear. She then decides to fuck with the girls that Courtney befriended using Courtney's diary.

Only, unlike the books, where Toby, Mona, and Jenna are dead, she instead is using them as pawns in the TV show to throw people who read the books off her trail.

This is backed up by quite a few things, especially all the instances where the girls "hallucinate" and see Alison, but then "wake up" and she's not there, but whatever she did in the "hallucination" actually took place. Like the doll Aria hid the letters in being on the chair by the door in the most recent episode.

#18 Tim, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  19. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really liked this episode but there were weird things about it... Like why didn't Hanna or Emily try to use their cell phones once Meredith locked them in the basement?

I also was confused as to why they didn't check on Aria before. I liked the scene between Caleb and Paige. Caleb is my favorite guy on the show. But they should be careful....

I am confused about how Spencer got Toby's id card.

20. Tim

Tim

Yea, like, when it happened, I was expecting them to whip out their cells, considering they were JUST USING THEM.

It bothered me about them not checking on Aria, and I think something might happen to Caleb and Paige. :S We know Paige isn't on the A team, because they tried to frame Maya's murder on her. And Caleb... well, he has a target on his back. xD Unless the writers are trying to make it seem like he does.

As for the ID card, go back and watch the episode again, in the first scene, Spencer's in Toby's house, she opens the drawer for something (I think a pen/paper), and we're led to believe she didn't see the ID card. But I assume she did, but didn't want to let Toby know she saw it until after she confirmed that he was indeed A. That's why she left the A key out in the open so he'd know she had it, and she stuck it in that drawer, so she would be able to catch him.

#20 Tim, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013