1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Tv Shows and the episodes/scenes that stick in your mind

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Laurie77, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Laurie77

HEy everyone just drop in the name of ur show,

Just a little info about it for those who may not be familiar and the memorable quotes/scenes that stick in your mind....

cheers

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well pretty much everyone on the ENTIRE FORUM knows how addicted I am to 'A shot at love', and that my fave person from there is Brandi Ryan.

But for those of you who don't know, Tila Tequila is a bisexual bachelorette looking for love, so she chooses from 16 straight guys and 16 lesbians, using the process of elimination to find the one who's 'right for her'.

One memorable bit is where the bitch Vanessa says: "If there's one thing I've learned from being here it's to control myself". This would seem completely serious unless you watch the flashback scenes afterwards in which she's gone completely ballistic...I laughed sooo hard.

And the other memorable bit is the fight between Brandi and Vanessa, with Brandi storming out afterwards...that was like, SOOO sad, I mean, come on, BRANDI WAS DESTINED TO WIN!!! And that psycho Vanessa ruined EVERYTHING!!

Ok I'll shut up now.

3. pirateninja

Every one knows mine.

My favourite scene?

Kyle: My little brother is having sex with his teacher.
    (pause)
    Stan: Wow.
    Kenny: Really?
    Cartman: Damn, brah, your brother's pretty cool.
    Kyle: It's not cool, Ike isn't old enough to understand.
    Cartman: What's there to understand? You get a boner, slap her titties around some and then stick it inside her and pee.
    Kyle: Stick it inside her and pee?
    Cartman: Okay, well, unless you don't wanna get her pregnant and then you just whip it out and pee on her leg.

:roflmao:

4. lostinthought9

^i love south park btw!

i have countless scenes that i daydream about during school haha---guess? Xena, of course cuz Xena=awesomeness lol :slight_smile:

5. Paralyzer

I liked when Tila went to that one girls house (I think it was Amanda) and told her parents that she was bi and asked them if they had a problem with that or if it was weird... and then Amanda's parents replied "Have you met Amanda?"

Haha.. idk, but I felt like that was a weak momment for her
    btw, not a fan of the show, just happened to watch the last 2 episodes.. haha
    I'm more a fan of "I Love New York".. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Jard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think everyone here knows mine too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: There are far too many great scenes in Lost to choose one, but I think every Lost fan would remember Jack's "We have to live together, or we're gonna die alone" speech. Also, Locke's "We're not the only people on this Island and we ALL KNOW IT!"

7. davo-man

I loved the entire final episode of Sex and the City, like honestly most of it was so good....although i personally think Sam should have said "I love you" to Smith at the end, but that's just my preference.

I also love aaaaall of Arrested Development. Here's a montage of some great parts:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=kYVnosKj8i4[/YOUTUBE]