1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karl Pilkington, anyone?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WillowMaiden, Dec 30, 2012.

1. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Fucking hilarious, this guy. I watch The Ricky Gervais Show for hours a day. Karl, Ricky, and Stephen crack me up. I love these three. Ricky I've loved for years, then through Ricky I learned about the gangly awkward hilarious (and cute) giant Stephen Merchant, and the little round headed buffoon that is Karl Pilkington. "Alright."
    :lol: :lol: :roflmao:

I can't wait for the next season of Idiot Abroad to start. I honestly hadn't seen the real Karl before until I started watching that. I mean I had only seen the cartoon version of him on TRS. He's just as hilarious in the real world than on the podcast. It's gonna be a great January. :grin:

Just because, I'll tell you my other favorite comedic UK actors: Simon Pegg and Nick Frost (hand in hand, right?), Warwick Davis (he's gonna be joining Karl on Idiot Abroad next season, so that will prove very entertaining (!)), and Robert Sheehan (Irish guy, played "Nathan" on Misfits, but now he's doing serious acting on Love/Hate this awesome Dublin crime drama miniseries.)

That's it for now. Haven't discovered any others I love.

My favorite Karl quotes: "It's doin' me head in," "Do your bit," & "I'm knackered."

Honestly, just for the hell of it, I wish I had a pair of Pilko Pump Pants. :roflmao:

2. IkeaMonkey

This man is a genius.

"People who live in glass houses have to answer the door."

3. Suffocation

Never heard of him.

4. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

You're missing out. Look him up if you're interested. He's great.

5. IkeaMonkey

[YOUTUBE]hol4h0liWWY[/YOUTUBE]

Love this comment.
    "KrunsTheDoctor
    Also known as the top 10 stupidest things anyone has ever said."

6. God I'm completely obsessed with the whole lot of them.

You should really try to get your hands on the radio shows they did it's basically like an extra 90 episodes of the podcast.

I mean it's hard to explain how much I like them it's not fandom it's just part of what I do.

7. Salazar

He is hilarious!

8. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

"She was in a cupboard." :roflmao: "If it's a potato or a nut, it's a foodage." :roflmao::roflmao: I died. :lol: I seriously died..:roflmao:

Oh, best things I've ever heard.

9. leer

have you herd any of the radio podcast he did with Ricky and Stephen his logic cracks me up. he`s also doing a show called Derek with Ricky its about a character with a learning disability:eek: originally I thought Ricky would never managed a subject this sensitive but the Pilot last year was quite good .it`s now a series begins this Wednesday maybe HBO will pick it up so people in the us can catch it .

10. Kyllani

The latest season of Idiot Abroad is on the science channel now. Karl is travelling the world with Warwick Davis. It's effing hilarious.

I can take or leave Ricky Gervais, but I adore Stephen Merchant.

11. According to Ricky he's not got any learning disability he's just a bit eccentric.

12. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I know, I've been watching. It cracks me up! Do you know how long this season is? I get the impression that the last episode is this week, soo...there's only 3?

Also, when does Derek come on?

I love the preview for the 3rd episode of Idiot Abroad with Warwick crying and Karl says "They'll make it look like an X-Factor moment, put Coldplay under it, dundun-dundun Will the little man do it?" :lol: I don't know why that kills me every time.

13. Zaio

Zaio Guest

I can't get enough of the Ricky Gervais show, I love Carl Pilkington lol

All the best.

14. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Anyone else been watching Idiot Aroad? I just re-watched some episodes from series 1. I think I liked India the most. Karl running away from those dancing drivers was hilarious.