1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smosh

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Capichino, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Capichino

Ok ur probly reading this neather u were thinks who the f is smosh or u know who they are what r ur opion on smosh I think they were better before but they are also the YouTube channel with the most subscribers on YouTube according to the last time I looked and saw but why r ur opion on smosh thx for reading and I also looked and thare isn't a thread abt this yet
    cappuccino/austin

2. AaronG

AaronG Guest

I love smosh! I think they're both kinda cute too but that's just me

3. Capichino

4. AaronG

AaronG Guest

Anthony is cuter though

5. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ Agreed Anthony is definitely cuter.

6. vani

vani Guest

I used to like smosh and then saw how [my opinion] shitty they were and saw stuff with actual comedy like Shane Dawson and Onision, I personally hate them with such a pasion that I get pissed off [sorry 'bout that I don't mean to be mean .ω. but it just makes me mad hearing 'smosh']

7. 341

341 Guest

I would say that they use the 'gay jokes' too often, that's why I dislike them. Although I sound hypercritical, because I like Shane Dawson and he uses them more. I think they slip with him, because from his videos you can see he's very accepting of individuals, and has a very diverse friend-zone. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't like them. Too immature humor for me.