1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alicia Keys

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Colton, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Colton

Just wondering, what do you think of her?

2. Mochi

That she's classy and amazing and I wish more people loved her music. I love jazz/ contemporary jazz so many of her songs are my favorites. I like that her music has grown while I have grown listening to her music. I also feel like she doesn't put too much out for the sake of preserving her best. She has very few underdeveloped or poppy songs (like in clubs). It's like eating caviar a little at a time rather than eating a whole bunch of fast food all the time (i.e. tayswift). But thats just my opinion. :slight_smile:

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think she's a very good and somewhat under-appreciated singer. My favorite song of hers is Unthinkable.

4. Shiny Espeon

I like any of her stuff that I hear. Because of her, I can listen to Empire State of Mind, and that's a big deal for me. (Rap is one of my least favorite genres)

5. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you listened to Empire State Of Mind (Part II) Broken Down? It's much better since Jay-Z isn't in it and it's just her. It's probably my 2nd favorite of hers.

6. MatthewJS

She is very talented! I like some of her songs, but I'm not a big fan of R&B/Soul. But still a good singer!

7. 341

341 Guest

Her and P!nk are my favourite artists, and they also share the same name! (different spelling)

8. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Honestly i hate her. She has an annoying loud voice and i cant stand listening to it