1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

As The World Turns

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Andrew1403, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

The first gay related nationally televised storyline of a Great soap opera about a boy LUKE and his coming out to family and friends. I didnt know if this was already posted or where to post it cause there is no specified video section...but it is a very interesting story..watch atleast episodes 1-11..i think its pretty good..:slight_smile: Enjoy and tell me what you think!:icon_bigg

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGVWA6-CQ78

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IA9qZse5Tk&feature=related

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EFOmp2Oaw0&feature=related

YOU CAN FIND THE REST PARTS 4-11+ under the related video tab on the right side..:slight_smile:

2. Alexander

Actually, I sometimes watch, just to see lukey and noah :grin:

But who is this random new person, Ameera? wtf?

3. Leigh

Leigh Guest

ive watched the whole luke/noah storyline on youtube im actually obsessed with them.
    if only they showed it here in the UK!!!!!

i wish there were more frequent updates tho i seem to have hit the end of the road.

4. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Has anyone seen the new storyline w/ that Iraq chick? The show has gone WAY downhill...

5. tiredofreality

Ameera is kinda like Noah's brother, Colonel Mayer (Noah's Father) treated Ameera and her mother like family, and took care of them...but then Colonel Mayer was placed in prison for the attempted mured of Luke. Ameera's mother died from sickness, so Ameera came to America to escape war zone, and find Colonel Mayer.

6. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

Does anyone know if there is a specific channel or network for gay tv. on dish or any other services.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's LOGO? But that has nothing to do with the topic. Besides, As the World Turns is on CBS.

8. Halpert

Haha, man, thanks for that. I watched that entire set on youtube yesterday! All 50 of them :s. But it was fun, I think I've developed a crush on Luke. The weird thing though, I'm Luke, so whenever I think of him, I feel like I'm thinking of myself. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: