1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A good anime?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MtnFr3sh, Jan 10, 2013.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am a new fan of anime and I have seen every episode of Vampire Knight, Black Butler (My favorite!) a few of Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan, and the King of Thorn movie, does anybody know some good dubbed anime that is similar? Even better if it's similar to Black Butler, Ciel is a cutie :grin: and so is Sebastian :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I prefer dubbed anime :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Shrouded Heart

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Fruits Basket is pretty good, it's funny and you learn some life lessons from it. As for movies I suggest looking into Studio Ghibli and Metropolis.

3. Zane

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    JUNJOU ROMANTICA! It's a gay anime but it only has two seasons :tears: I want more! But It's really good, my friend recommended it to me and I could part myself from my laptop :lol: hope you enjoy it!

4. Laurenngoesrawr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Junjou Romantica is the best..other than that, I'd say Vampire Knight, Black Butler, Loveless and Nana.

5. Kyubi

I'm a huge fan of death note!!!!! Looooooooooool!!! I want more...it has a suckish ending. And bleach is also good. So is Tenjo Tenge.

6. All Star

All Star Guest

Only anime like thing I've ever watched and liked was Beyblade.

7. TheSeeker

Darker than Black or Fooley Cooley (FLCL). Both are amazing, and both are on Netflix...

8. Honor

sword art online is a good one...cruchyroll or viz anime has some good stuff too.

9. Aielar

Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli are usually great animes to watch, although I've only seen a few of them so far.

Death Note, Wolf's Rain, Ouran High School Host Club, and Mobile Suit Gundam Seed were some of my other favorites. I don't watch much anime anymore, but those ones really stood out for me.

10. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I'd say K-On but I'm a biased little prick lmao.

K-On is a really cute, feel-good anime, though... I guess I recommend it to people who like music and slapstick, random humour.

I guess I'd also recommend FLCL, Gurren Lagann, Durarara, Baccano, Madoka Magica, ect... there's a ton. I don't know, I don't watch anime that much anymore but those ones have always stuck out to me. I'd go with Baccano, I've never heard anyone give it a negative review and it has to be one of the best animes ever created.

11. animequeen567

If you want good dubbed anime then K-On!!!! Then Hetalia!!! :grin: Code Geass, Clannad, Angel Beats, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I also know some really good subbed anime: Mirai Nikki, Higurashi, Elfen Lied (please note that those three are some of the most bloody so be warned), D.Gray Man, Little Busters, Anohana and K. I have seen 300+ animes and am an otaku :grin: So if you need any good animes I know quite a lot!

12. kylo

I'd have to say Bleach.

13. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Death Note! Lol.. I actually enjoyed a kind of stupid Anime called La'corda D'ora or something like that. And ya Fruits Basket (I read the Manga) is adorable too

---------- Post added 15th Feb 2013 at 04:36 PM ----------

Oh and Black Butler

14. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    oooo hehehe I knew it as Clubbed to Death Angel Dokuro-Chan but either way that particular anime is funny as hell :roflmao:

15. Yosuuke

I'd absolutely recommend these animes. They're my all time favourites! XXX Holic, Black Cat, Darker Than Black, Ouran High School Host Club, Durarara!, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Pandora Hearts, Nabari No Ou and Ao No Exorcist/Blue Exorcist. ^_^

#15 Yosuuke, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  16. Minx

Durarara :wink:

17. Nyanko

I HIGHLY recommend Steins;Gate. It was one of the most popular shows out there while it aired, and when I watched it on Hulu I was blown away! The dubbed version is online somewhere (or you can buy it on DVD), but I don't remember where I found it.

18. LateNightWolf

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (otaku mode activated) Hetalia, Death Note, Wolf's Rain, Steins;Gate, Durarara XXXholic, Tsubasa, Library wars. Angel Beats FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Code Geass, D. Gray Man... There's so many!

19. StormySea

If you like dubbed anime, Hetalia is probably the best one out there ;D I love the dubbed version way more then the original- it's just hilarious xD
    Wolf's Rain, Ouran High School Host Club, and Full Metal Alchemist are all great as well, although I don't think they're as good dubbed as the originals ^.^

20. Romi

So I'm gonna try to give you some anime that hasn't already been listed.

No. 6
    07 Ghost
    Spice and Wolf
    Sorcerer Hunters
    S-Cry-Ed
    Air Gear
    Deadman Wonderland
    Casshern Sins
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Cowboy Bebop
    Sword Art Online
    Trigun

I didn't list any major BL/ yaoi anime, but if you'd like some...I can add those, too. :]