1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else watch Community?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Praetor, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Praetor

So, one of my friends decided one day to introduce me to a show called Community. Suffice to say, I absolutely love it.

I haven't watched a ton yet... so far my favorite moment is anything with Magnitude. Obviously, because he's a one man party.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/2487677_o.gif

Anyone else like this show or are starting to get into it like me?

2. CTJ

CTJ

Pop Pop!

I was introduced to it by a friend, we've watched all of the series and waiting for the new one to start. Pierce is definitely my favourite, he is hilarious. Have you seen the Halloween episode yet? Its my favourite episode of them all.

3. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I literally just finished watching season 2, like, ten minutes ago.
    I picked up the third season randomly last year, and enjoyed it. Best Buy had the first two seasons on sale a few weeks ago, so I picked them up, as well.
    It's a pretty decent show, but it's not amazing. It's, I suppose, cute.
    My favorite episodes, hands down, are the paintball episodes. Those tend to be so epic.
    I've heard Pierce/Chevy will be leaving the show at the end of the upcoming fourth season, which would be sad, but, really, I feel they'll have to lose characters coming soon, as they're coming up on their fourth year of college. Not many people go beyond four years at a community college, other than Pierce. =P

4. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love it! It's one of my favorite shows. My favorite episodes are definitely, like Abraxis said, all the paintball episodes. I also like the one where Annie loses her pen. Hilarious.

5. Praetor

Nice to see I'm not the only one :grin:

I haven't seen the paintball episodes I don't think, I guess I better go see those, otherwise I'll be streets behind.

6. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Season one, episode 23: "Modern Warfare." The best paintball episode of all.
    Season two had two episodes, a back to back, hour long paintball showdown, but the first of the two, "A Fistful of Paintballs," was way better than the second part, "For a Few Paintballs More." That could have been because the first part was a Western-esque paintball face-off, while the second had more of a Star Wars thing going on.
    Still, go watch them. =P

7. Bebop

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love Community it's one of my favourite shows. Best episode = Advanced Dungeons and Dragons for me and best character = Abed.
    Mostly I love the show for just how crazy and witty it can be filled with references and interesting characters.

8. kiltrout

kiltrout Guest

One of my favorite shows. They put so much work into some episodes. My personal favorites are the paintball ones and the AD&D episode. I'm a geek :3