1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT Movies?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberblaze, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Emberblaze

Can you guys recommend to me some romantic gay movies? Something kinda sweet and subtle such as Beautiful Thing, Make the Yultide Gay, Shelter, or The Trip (T_T)

Nothing too stereotypical or debacherous!

Also, well, my mom just asked if i wanted to watch a few movies later tonight and I was thinkin of tapping into my LGBT collection and watching Make the Yultide Gay or You Should Meet My Son. I would watch Beautiful Thing, but I think she'd complain about the heavy English accent -.-

So, anyways, does anyone know of some good FAMILY gay movies? And please don't recommend Prayers for Bobby... I haven't seen it, but I've heard it was sad, but of course, inspirational, but I'm just not ready for another sad moive! Especially not after.... The Trip......

So, anywho, post away? ^^

2. kiltrout

kiltrout Guest

C.R.A.Z.Y. and Edge of Seventeen are my two favorites. I'm not sure the latter is family friendly.

3. aspiecarer

Here is my selection:
    'Get real'..not too heavy on British accent, great adolescent story,'Maurice' as a 'classic' story,'Summerstorm' a German film,but in English, 'Latter days' but might be too contentious in terms of religion or for something completely 'wacky' Priscilla.

4. kylo

Just a question of love.