1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new normal

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Caliber, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    has anyone been watching the new normal yet, I've only been watching it for two episodes and i'm already hooked

2. Jordz

Yeah i'm the same, can't wait for the 3rd episode on thurs

3. FunnyMonkey

Yes I am I really like it. I changed my work schedule so I could watch it. woot woot :lol:

4. TheBookReader

I adore it. The blue eyed one (david? I still haven't learnt the names) in a vest in the last episode. Ooh, I swooned

5. mickie newton

Same here....I just love it. And I love Brian. At first he comes across as shallow, but as you get to know him you realise he really isn't. He's very warm and will always says the right thing at the right time. Yep totally hooked! :eusa_danc

6. photoguy93

Ohhh, it just started for you guys?

I think we're up to episode 13. Trust me - it just gets even better! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 20th Jan 2013 at 07:43 PM ----------

I ADORE IT!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I've had the biggest crush on Justin Bartha (David) and love Ellen Barkin (Nana.)
    I watched the first few episodes, and then got busy and didn't catch up. So, last weekend, I watched like, 7 episodes. I loved it and swooned the whole time.

It's a fabulous show. It makes me smile and realize that will be me, someday! It's a Ryan Murphy Show (He does American Horror Story and Glee), so it's a very over-the-top show. But it works!

For you out of the US-ers, it will continue to be just as fun. I love love love love love it! :slight_smile:

7. mickie newton

Oh my goodness..Just finished watching episode 3!!! I used to watch Will & Grace and it was fun....But it was poorly comedy! In the world of Will & Grace nobody encountered idiots like the one in the Mall!! That scene when Brian confronts the bigot and then later with David, when Brian talks about protecting their child from hate....I was close to tears. All the humour in that show and then they suddenly head down a side street of reality! It was an incredible scene that said everything!

It's time we girls had a series like this. As much as I enjoyed the L-word and Lip Service it gave the impression that all we do is bed hop!....Yeh right!!!

8. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Such an amazing show! I've been hooked since the first few episodes. It is an absolutely precious show and the cast is so great!

I think the best part about The New Normal is it helped me visualize how my life could be one day. A happy family with the man I love and our kids. It is refreshing to be able to see the gay family life on TV for once and not have to just imagine it by myself.