1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couple Cosplay?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by anko, Jan 20, 2013.

1. anko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So me and the girl I'm interested in are cosplaying as characters from a fairly popular webcomic called Homestuck. She's doing a character named Gamzee and I'm doing Karkat. The characters are best friends in the comic and I ship them so hard. So. Hard. They are adorable together, you cannot even imagine just how- ANYWAYS. We decided it'd be fun to do a photo-shoot as our characters, one all cute and one just crazy. I think the whole idea of cosplaying with someone you love makes it twice as fun and I was wondering if anyone has any other similar experiences. Please share! (I'm sorry if you have no idea what I'm talking about) For the picture below: The sleepy one is Gamzee and the blushing one is Karkat.
    [​IMG]

2. ameliawesome

cute! i've heard of this webcomic and i've even read about the characters a little bit, but i have never read it. i've never technically cosplayed, but i totally sneak cosplay into halloween haha. i really want to make a peppermint butler costume, i just need a princess bubblegum!

3. Rivers

I ship KatNep, haha. (Don't hurt me)

I've always wanted to do a couple cosplay... I envy you! Anyway, have fun cosplaying!

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeaaah, I was just looking at pictures of Wiccan & Hulking ( Marvel Heroes ) And theres been a few cosplays of them. But I would love to go as a couple..

But I've never been to one, and never had a boyfriend :lol:

5. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I'd love to do a couple cosplay, even with a friend. At one point I wanted to cosplay Dave Strider and my friend wanted to go as Jade. Never happened though.

Have fun with the cosplay! I'm envious because I want to so bad, haha. ;__;

6. SeerOfHeart

That would be so cool! Couple cosplay is amazing, especially with Homestuck characters. I haven't done any cosplay with an actual girlfriend yet, but I have cosplayed ships with my friends. It's really fun!

7. Jim

Jim

omg that's amazing! I'm waiting for my girlfriend to catch up on homestuck so we can go as Karkat and Terezi to Comic con :grin: (I'm Karkat) and we're going as Arthur and Merlin for another day too.