1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whose line is it anyway?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Anyone ever saw this hilarious Drew Carey show? :slight_smile:

2. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Yes! Freaking awesome...

3. themonkey319

Best show ever. Youtube has some hilarious clips from that show (bloopers and outtakes, uncensored, etc.). My stomach hurts from laughing whenever I watch it.

4. JustARaconteur

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Absolutely. When I was in high school I had an after school job and I would get home just in time to watch the episodes on the weeknights. My favorite bit was one with Ryan Stiles and I think Colin Mochrie and Chip whats-his-name, and they each had an item. Whoever held an item had a certain trait.

It was something like, the flashlight made you Scooby-Doo and the hammer made you John Wayne. Somehow Ryan wound up with both and he started talking like Scooby but with John's accent. I fell out of my chair and just laid on the floor laughing until my sides hurt.

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you can find it, the original British version of the show, with the same name, is also hilarious, and some say, even funnier than the American version. Many of the same performers, but a different host who, because he's so deadpan and droll, is almost funnier than Drew Carey.

But in either case, an amazing show.

6. Kyllani

Both version of the show are super funny. I miss this show!

7. In that case I should give the British version of the show a try.

8. counterspade

I love 'Whose Line'! I spent hours one evening watching a series of YouTube videos that were created in order. I used to watch this show as a child when it was on, but I never understood the jokes.

I'll have to watch the British version now per Chip's review!