1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New MBV album!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by LiquidSwords, Jan 30, 2013.

1. LiquidSwords

So it's looking like they're going to finally bring out a new album. They announced on sunday that it will be out "in two or three days" at their Brixton gig. A kid I know from uni was actually there for the announcement, he said he saw Thurston Moore there aswell which must have been pretty cool.

They only played one new song, the live recordings keep getting taken off youtube but it's on soudcloud if anyone wanted to listen. Sounds decent, I really hope this album doesn't disappoint me.

https://soundcloud.com/consequenceofsound/my-bloody-valentine-rough-song

2. timo

I can't beleve they actually released another album. I'm listening to it for the first time now but I must say it left me slightly disappointed... like it's a 'Loveless pt.2' or something. Maybe I had my hopes up too high.

3. LiquidSwords

I'm glad there's someone else who cares besides me :icon_bigg

Yeah I get what you mean, it doesn't sound like their sound has evolved much and it does feel a bit like an inferior Loveless. I've only listened through it once though so far so I'll hold my judgement for a bit and hope it grows on me.