1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Young Avengers

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Oddish, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Oddish

Oddish Guest

So, I'm a pretty huge Marvel fan and I've been reading Young Avengers for quite awhile now - and volume 2 just released about a week ago. I'm enthralled with the new story, and I'm so, so, so excited that Young Avengers incorporated a gay couple within the comic itself. (Which they've been around in the comic for awhile but volume 2 is still continuing with it.)

[​IMG]

I really enjoy Wiccan's character, and Teddy Altman (Hulking). They're such a cute couple and I enjoy that the writers incorporate a lot of gay-related issues into the comic itself.

Also, Miss America is a total badass. I love her character so much already.

[​IMG]

I can't wait to see the comic progress, and see where it goes.
    So, any other Young Avengers fans here? Or Marvel fans in general?

2. Minx

:eek: I've been meaning to read the series forever, ever since gaycomicgeek mentioned it. This settles it, must read! :grin:

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Please do so!! It's so good, along with the earlier series too. :slight_smile:

4. Phil

Phil Guest

Yeah, this new Young Avengers team is so cool, better than the old team (the characters). The only one that i miss is Cassie, but obviously she can't be in the team now since she... (i think you know what and i won't spoil it here).

Miss America, she is great, loved her since i first saw her punching kid loki.

And i was the only one that predicted that what wiccan did would turn bad? 0.o Total nonsense. I was like, your baka, don't do that!!

5. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Yeah, I much prefer the new team over the old. Wiccan still holds a huge place in my heart, though. Oh man, Cassie. Yeah. That was terrible. ;__;

I love Miss America so much already. I think she might end up being my favourite YA.

I didn't see it coming, either. I don't remember it too well but yeah, it was a shock.

6. DeanIsHome

What is this?!?! I didn't know this existed! I'm so reading this now