1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Festival People Here?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GayforGuys, Feb 3, 2013.

1. GayforGuys

Just out of curiosity anyone here heading to any festivals, or for that matter, what festivals have you been to?
    I'm heading to Download Festival this year, just counting down the days until June!
    I mean, those 3 headliners alone are enough to justify buying a ticket!!!

So where have ya all been, or are going to? :grin:

2. Harve

Download is near me, or at least near a lot of my friends.

I want to go to about 32984289083 festivals. Primavera, Green Man, Rock Ness and Pukkelpop all look amazing or have done in the past.

3. i wanna go live at leeds if that counts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    cant afford download, wanna see slipknot & stone sour so bad though :frowning2:

4. timo

yesyesyes

I'll be going to Best Kept Secret Festival (worst festival name EVER) in June, Melt! in July and Lowlands or Pukkelpop in August.

Others I want to go to some other year... Berlin Festival, Way Out West, Oxegen, Exit. Maybe Glastonbury, even though it's super overpriced.

5. kem

kem

The only festival I've been to was Flow Festival 2012. I'm hoping I could go this year as well but that depends on who's playing.

6. GayforGuys

I was gutted beyond belief last year I couldn't go and see Black Sabbath playing download :frowning2:
    So excited to see Slipknot FINALLY! haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: