1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga concert

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kylo, Feb 4, 2013.

1. kylo

So this past Saturday I went with my boyfriend to see Lady Gaga in concert in St. Louis and let me just say that it was an amazing experience. It was our first time seeing her in concert. I've been a fan of hers since before she became so famous. We had the Government Hooker package which meant we got early entry and we ended up getting front row in the center of the cat walk! She gave a speech about halfway through the concert talking about equality for all, acceptance, and about how herself and her dancers give zero fucks about what other people think about them which I thought was just amazing and inspiring. She sang Born This Way, and the Queen, and said " This for my gays ".

All in all it was an amazing experience, she is such an inspiration fighting for equal rights. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

2. Gerit

Lucky! She did a show today in Kansas City that some of my friends went to. I was sooooo jealous.

3. Shiny Espeon

I live here and I didn't get tickets. Sooooo mad! :tantrum:

4. kylo

Awe! I wish you could've gone!

:frowning2: I bought the tickets literally 5 minutes after they went on sale like back in October.