1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Malec from Mortal Instruments (SPOILERS!!)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Seanathon, Feb 11, 2013.

?

Do you think that they will get back together?

Poll closed Feb 25, 2013.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Seanathon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, I was just wondering if anyone on here reads Cassandra's Clare's Mortal Instruments series and if they like Malec (Magnus Bane x Alec Lightwood). I ship this couple so hard and if they don't get back together I am going to be SO MAD! Do you think that they're going to get back together?

2. FemCasanova

Hi! Wow, a Mortal Instruments fan, that`s awesome, there aren`t that many of us!

Yeah, I`m a Malec fan, of course. They must get back together. I got why Magnus got so pissed off, it was a pretty serious bad thing Alec did. But come on, their love is epic, surely he can forgive him at some point?? Sure, he went behind his back to try and find a way to ruin his immortality, but it was just because he didn`t want Magnus to live without him. Wait. When I write it like that it does look pretty bad, lol. No, I am sure they can forgive and forget, because whatever Alec did, they do love each other.

:wink:

I had to vote yes. I have a weakness for true love.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wait there's a gay couple in the Mortal Instruments? Okay officially going to have to read this series now.

4. TheUglyBarnacle

Why did I click this thread? Now I've read spoilers. (/.\)

5. FemCasanova

One of the better gay couples I`ve read :wink:

*sigh* Now I`m down because I remembered how long I`ve waited for the next book!
    Hope the author gets off his buttocks soon and write something :frowning2:

6. zydrateaddict97

I ship this so much, and I got so upset when someone didn't tag their spoilers and I read they broke up...
    From what I've heard about their split, I don't think they will. But it's nice to hope.
    . Cassie's next thing coming out is in March 13-but set many years before Alec's alive. City of Heavenly Fire (book 6 in TMI) comes in March 14. OVER A YEAR. Stupid waiting.

7. FemCasanova

Thanks for the info! I read both series, the City of.. and the one where the setting is in the same world, but many years in the past. They are both good, but I prefer the City of.. series, and my sister prefer the other one. CC is an incredibly talented author, who even rivals, and on some points is better, than JK Rowling. I am very nervous about the upcoming movie. They better get it right!

8. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    God I hate it when my friends "ship" people all the time.

But yes I ship them so freakin hard! I read somewhere that they will be in City of Heavenly Fire a ton. I'm not sure if they will "get back together" but I'm sure Cassandra will put some huge twist and blow our minds. But ya, @FemCasanova has a point, Alec did it in love (and a dash of bitterness and suspiscion).

Magnus and Alec (Simon too) are my favorites in The Mortal Instruments. I actually like The Clockwork Angel series (almost) more than TMI. Have you read Clockwork Angel? Magnus is epic in those books XD

9. FemCasanova

Yeah, I also like Simon. He`s a great guy! Really happy he and Isabelle got together, he deserved to get happy. I also actually like Isabelle, she might be a stuck-up b**** at times, but she`s a stuck up b**** who`s extremely loyal, and who`d give anything for her family. I love how she`s freaking out over thinking she might actually love Simon, lol.

I think my fave characters are definitely Simon&Isabelle, Magnus&Alec and Clary. I almost prefer Simon and Clary together over C and Jace. That guy deserves a good smacking, I think!

10. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha really! I agree about Isabelle, her and Simon both have grown on me, they have developed a tom throughout the series. So you guys haven't read Clockwork Angel?

11. FemCasanova

Yeah, I`ve read it. Love that one as well, Cassandra Clare is definitely on my fave author list! My sister prefer the Clockwork series, I prefer MI :grin:
    But they`re both great!

I always thought Tessa sounded hot. She`s hot in my head, lol :wink:

12. Jordane

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really hope Magnus and Alec get back together they where so cute. Ok so Alex tried to mess up his immortality and that was wrong, really wrong. And honestly I won't blame Magnus if he does not want him back.but they were just so cute and one of the best gay couples I have ever read about.