1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lesbian love for Justin Timberlake

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by always true, Feb 12, 2013.

1. always true

Can't wait for new album!!! Ahhh total fangirl mode.

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I dont mind his music :/

3. photoguy93

My mom would probably not listen to his older stuff, but she loves "Suit and Tie." My mom is in her 50's. It's the complete opposite for me. Please - bring sexy back.

I get very funny with music. Take Shania Twain - I loved her. Truly. I waited, and waited, and supported her. But after all this time (what, like close to 10 years?) and only 1 single, I'm kind of done. I would have raced out before. Now I might get in the car and drive at a normal pace.

We waited forever and ever for Justin. And now it's like - I'm going to do something totally different, something that's not even that great.

Sorry for the rant - it's just been on my mind. What do you think of his new music?

4. BornInTexas

I love Justin Timberlake regardless.<3 My friends think the opposite. They hate his new song Suit and Tie. I LOVE ITTTTTTT.