1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give Me Love

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by jp16, Feb 15, 2013.

1. jp16

I love this song Give me love by Ed Sheeran and i love how the music video support LGBT community as they conveyed in the clip some same sex relations. They know what love means.

#1 jp16, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  2. x Wallflower x

Give me love is my favorite song from his album and he did a great job with the video i was pleasantly surprised he added same sex couples too.

3. I don't mean to be cynical but I see same-sex relationships being added to music videos more and more, and I can't help thinking it's just a marketing technique. I'm sure Ed Sheeran is pro-equiality or whatever but he's hardly an activist and I'm absolutely certain the inclusion of this in his music video was not his choice, but the choice of his marketing people.

The amount of straight to gay relationships we get in the media isn't nearly proportionate to the amount of straight and gay relationships there are in the world, and these people are using that as a way of sucking in a little extra audience. It's easy for them; being one of the few musicians that have a same-sex couple kissing in their video, they're going to get extra attention from LGBT people. It actually quite offends me.

4. jp16

INR i was surprised too when i first saw this music video. Ed Sheeran is one of the true singer i know.