1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanime Con :D

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ShadowDragon, Feb 15, 2013.

1. ShadowDragon

So I think I maybe planning to go to Fanime Con this year~ But I don't really have time to get a costume ready and even if I did I wouldn't know how to start ._. Ive never done cosplay before so im really newby. I really cant find a character either so if you have any suggestions please tell me. But I dont have a lot of time so it has to be pretty basic. . . . :c So if there are any Cosplayers that can give advice starting out cosplaying itd help a lot. Also do a lot of people show up to Cons not dressed up? Thanks everyone~ :slight_smile:

2. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You've got me fired up for the MCM Comic Con in Manchester this year!!!

Looking at your pic, L from Deathnote was the first person who jumped to mind :grin:

3. Nyanko

I've been to a few cons and I never dress up. Way too pricey and time consuming for me to make one. But I see a lot of people that aren't dressed up, it's not like you have to go in cosplay.

I agree with SmokeandMirrors about L from Death Note, and L is SUPER easy; just a white long sleeve and a pair of jeans. Probably the easiest cosplay ever.

4. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you wanted to go a bit further and this one goes with your name also: Rogue from Fairy Tail. Check him out.

5. ShadowDragon

Aww ok thanks! Yea a few people have said I should be L. I think i'll try for that than! Im the future when Im more prepared ill do something more complicated! Also what should I expect when I go? It seems like it would be overwhelming going for my frist time!

6. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Agree with the L bit. It suits you and its quick. Don't forget to put eye liner and other make up (whatever white powder stuff is that makes you look pale) on to make it look like you haven't slept. With L it's all in those ghostly eyes and of course the slight hunch back phantom walking/staring/...talking. :lol:

Enjoy the event. :grin: