1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell Me About The L Word

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BoiGeorge, Feb 17, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I am thinking of watching the L Word but I have heard mixed reports on it. Some people say it doesnt portray lesbians accurately and only pins them as promiscuous sluts who do drugs, while others think its a great show! What are your views on it?

2. castle walls

I'll probably get some hate for this but I found it incredibly boring. I couldn't even get through one episode. I don't like to judge shows based on one episode (especially an episode I never finished) so I've thought about giving the show another chance but then I just remember how bored I was the first time and that kills that plan

3. I didn't like The L word; I felt that they had chosen particularly ridiculous girls to be in the show just to make it extra interesting for those who don't really understand it

4. Crystine

Crystine Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I LOVE the L Word; It might not be the most realistic portrayal of lesbian life there can be but I love it very much :love: especially Shane and Alice... Those two are my absolute favorites in the show...

You should give it a try!

5. flymetothemoon

I loved it. My fiancee and I watched the whole show, ever season, over a couple months. It was so much fun to watch. It wasn't super realistic, but it was still really fun to watch.

6. Different

Stil on season one but great so far!!