1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vampire Diaries (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by FemCasanova, Feb 18, 2013.

1. FemCasanova

Oh, no :icon_sad:

Anyone see the latest VD episode? I thought my heart would break! X is my favorite character, if X`s dead, I`ll quit watching. Oki, so Caroline and X are my favorites, but it wasn`t a good eppy for her either. It was actually completely and utterly tragic, the whole thing ...

:frowning2:

Actually, VD has been very good this season! It`s been very suspenseful and great. But I seriously will quit watching :frowning2: I cannot stand so many of the other characters! Like Stefan, gah ... I need someone there I like, in order to care about what is going on, or else I might as well watch something else. I kind of need to be able to give a shit about the characters, in order to enjoy a show.

2. Bree

I highly doubt they'll keep him dead. It would be too much of a tragedy for Elena, the show would be too serious after that.
    It will have to either be something to do with Silas or Bonnie...Bonnie could bring him back and kill someone else by accident, that would be interesting...

3. FemCasanova

Oh, yeah, that`d be great. Usually I like XX showing up, but this time it was just irritating. Couldn`t they have pulled another card than that? Felt rather anti-climatic, actually. Like they threw out the intelligent plot out of the window, and just threw in an old rabbit for the surprise factor. I was surprised, but more disappointed. And then grief stricken...