1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The Matrix 1999"(The Pod Scene/Real World)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Tusker, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Tusker

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is going to sound severely unusual...but along with coming to terms about my self/orientation, I remember when i was a little boy in '99 & The Matrix was in theaters, at about..that time i was watching the movie with an uncle & the movie was kinda..well a blur:confused: But i do remember the cool martial arts, (wish i could that :icon_bigg) anyways i faintly remember the "Pod Scene" where Neo wakes up bald in jellied goo:eek: anyways at the time, maybe i didn't realize it but i was strangely curious about the scene, not knowing the curiosity was likely my homosexuality:icon_ques, later i found the scene again on Youtube, of course obviously being older, sorry for the length dudes but, strangely seeing it for the second time, the scene for some reason makes me very very horny for some reason, it's unusual why it turns me on because, i find myself having daily wet dreams about, get ready :***: grinding a jellied balled dude in a liquid pod:eek: & it's become addicting, i don't know if it's because i am curious about the rest of his unseen body. In the scenes only his chest area & arms are shown around wires, & only a glimpse of his lower body is seen. Again sorry this sounds kinda R-rated & bizarre, it's been bugging me a lot & i can't focus on anything; & obviously there's no one to discuss this with, or who would even understand. I just had to get it off my chest, & it's funny cus i try not to be a sexual person too much, but i can't help this one.

2. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hehe I know the scene your talking about very well. I used to destroy my matrix vhs watching it over and over as a kid.

Would it help if I told you that part of it was shot with a robot and the other half with a 'i've purposely not eaten properly for weeks so I look half dead' Keanu Reaves?

I do think it's a curiosity thing though. Especially with the fact that he's in the pod like completely hairless and the mystery of the unknown probably had you going aswell.

3. Tusker

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    :lol:yeah, the thoughts come & go, i just sometimes get annoyed feeling like a wild animal, who can't wait to pounce on it's prey.

4. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing wrong with being a bit ravenous and reverting to feral from time to time :wink: