1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vampire Diaries fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BillCozby, Feb 22, 2013.

1. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Seriously I love the vampire Diaries so much lol I watch it religiously and I was just wondering if any other people watch it.Who is your favorite character on the show? Mine is definitely Katherine/Elena with her humanity off

2. Minx

I got addicted to the show last year.

I like Damon. :redface::redface:

3. I watch the show because Ian Somerhalder is maybe the only dude I'd sleep with.

4. x Wallflower x

Love the tv show but not a fan of the books my favourite character has to be Damon.

5. Rarar

Just started watching the show, I'm on Season 2 right now. Katherine is such a bitch!

And this, about Kevin Williamson, the producer:

6. VDoof

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Mine's probably Rebekah or Klaus. Most of the others annoy me, although I don't hate Stefan as much as everyone else seems to.

7. Gen

Gen

My favorite character is definitely Rebekah.

Its funny because in the begining I didnt like her, but she continues to grow on me every episode. She has probably some of the most depth out of any of the other characters on the show.

8. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thats what i have been wondering.Where is the gay character and im sick of the coming out story crap...i hope there is a gay character soon

9. Rarar

Admittedly, that quote is from 2010 and there still isn't a gay character....although, Caroline's dad is gay.

10. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I waa kinda forced into it by a family member. It's actually the kind of show I usually hate because of neverending tragedies but I'm obsessed with Damon, so oh well. I support Damon x Stefan. :wink:

11. Bree

I definitely love it. I haven't watched the two most recent episodes, as my little sister has been explaining them and I'm kinda scared.

I love Damon...and I'm actually coming to really like Klaus. I'm not a big Bonnie fan, and Elena can be little excessive, but I also enjoy Caroline when she's not being judgy. I like Stefan when he's really struggling, he's boring if he spends too long in one state.

12. Illusion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's far from my favourite show,but yet,I still watch every new episode. Why? I don't know,maybe because a few of my friends do,and the fact that it's strangely addictive...
    My favourite character would probably be Rebekah too.

13. Rarar

I'm still in Season 2....but the Masquerade episode was absolutely fantastic! There were so many twists, the acting was tremendous and the plot was superb! It was probably one of the best episodes of a show I have ever seen. I loved it!

14. Thewitt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This show is pretty legit. I got into late my friends turned me onto it and I found the series on netflix and couldnt stop watching the show.