1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Outs

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by theMaverick, Feb 23, 2013.

1. theMaverick

OMG. Has anyone else seen this? I just marathoned it and OMG I have never seen a better show. I guess they are making a 7th episode or something? A final episode. I want there to be more. Does anyone know more? Does anyone know any series that are somewhat remotely similar to this? Where can I watch them?!??! If you haven't seen it, The Outs

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The Outs is a 2012 miniseries with six episodes, produced exclusively for Internet distribution. Filmed and set in Brooklyn, NY, the show tells the story of Mitchell (played by Adam Goldman), his best friend Oona (Sasha Winters), and his ex-boyfriend Jack (Hunter Canning). The Outs consists of six episodes, the last of them was released on November 20, 2012. As noted in the show's June 2012 fundraising campaign, a "Chanukah Special" is in planning and should be available in early 2013 :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 23rd Feb 2013 at 04:32 PM ----------

PS: you can follow the Outs on FB, they have their own page :slight_smile:

3. theMaverick

Other gay web series?